Easy IEP.

Discussion in 'Special Education' started by ecteach, Oct 10, 2014.

1. ecteach

ecteach Groupie

Oct 10, 2014

How many of you use this program?

We do, but I'm not loving it. We have a free online IEP version that the state provides, and I think this is a lot better. I can only imagine how much this Easy IEP costs our county.:confused:

3. chitown

chitown Companion

Oct 11, 2014

I used it last year. I thought it was easy enough to use, but I really don't have much to compare it to! I have found myself wondering (many times) how much some of these ridiculous programs cost for my district, especially as teachers and aides lose their jobs because there isn't enough money in the budget.

4. catnfiddle

catnfiddle Moderator

Oct 11, 2014

My school uses it and my Special Ed counterparts seem pretty satisfied with how it works. I've not used it directly but have been in several IEP reviews, and the format works well.

5. waterfall

waterfall Virtuoso

Oct 11, 2014

We use Enrich because it's free from the state. We just switched this year. It's been a nightmare for us because we got NO training on it (and we had IEPs due starting the first week of school) and it has tons of glitches. It's very different from the system we used to use. I guess I'm glad we're saving money, but I'm sure that money will never be used for anything we teachers will ever see. I've never heard of EasyIEP. I've previously used SEAS and Excent.

6. frogger

frogger Devotee

Oct 12, 2014

We use it and I don't have much to compare to either but I don't think that whatever it is costing each of these school districts to use in this State that it is worth it. There are glitches in the system and there is not a lot of explanation as to why there are glitches or how to fix certain things.