Easy Fundraising Ideas

Discussion in 'General Education Archives' started by newteacher16, Oct 4, 2005.

1. newteacher16

newteacher16 Companion

Oct 4, 2005

I am in charge of the Heifer Project fundraising for our school this year. (FYI: Heifer Project provides animals for families in low-income parts of the world. The people are taught how to use the animals and gain profit from them, and the animals are not killed for food.) I have some whole-school ideas (candygrams, a readathon, face painting), but I have asked each grade level to come up with their own fundraising idea. Of course, here I am in charge of the project, and I'm at a loss as to what my fourth graders can do! Any easy ideas that we could use, either just in our classroom or schoolwide? Our school is Catholic (if it matters) and grades P-8, but we only have 200 students. It can be for any time of the year. Any and all ideas appreciated!

3. Rosieo

Rosieo Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2005

For various organizations we sold Little Caesars pizza kits. (That is if you have Little Caesars by you). We made 1/2 of each pizza kit. For my classroom alone I made over $300.

4. sdhudgins

sdhudgins Comrade

Oct 4, 2005

I don't know how many fundraisers you can do, but I always do a talent show in the spring. They're relatively easy to put on, and you make money on both entries and admission. I pull it off with just about 15 students working. The entries could even come from teh community if you wanted to go that far.

5. Pencil Monkey

Pencil Monkey Devotee

Oct 6, 2005

my school is pieing (thowing pies at) teachers and administrators for donations. We are also having a few teachers shave thier heads (females included) for the HR with $500 or more for united way.