Easter Party

Discussion in 'Early Childhood Education Archives' started by Grammy Teacher, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Grammy Teacher

Grammy Teacher Virtuoso

Apr 12, 2006

Did any of you have an Easter party with your class today? I did and we had such a good one. I hid their small baskets all over the playground and some plastic eggs. When I came in the room, I announced that I had been outside chasing the Easter bunny because I saw his ear over the fence of the playground. They all laughed so hard. The Easter bunny really did visit our room! You should have heard all the kids comments. They are at an age when they are starting to realize the bunny is person in costume! Anyway, I read The Giving Tree to them and they were listening so intently you could have heard a pin drop. They loved it. We ran around singing all day and just having a great time together.

3. Myname

Myname Comrade

Apr 13, 2006

We have ours today so this will be fun. I love party days.

4. KimberlyBest

KimberlyBest Comrade

Apr 13, 2006

We have ours tomorrow! I can't wait, it will be a crazy wild day but I'm really looking forward to it - and the trip to Disney I'm taking when the day ends LOL

5. Play to Learn

Play to Learn Comrade

Apr 13, 2006

Kim your coming to FL. The weather is great. 80's and sunny have a great time?

6. KimberlyBest

KimberlyBest Comrade

Apr 13, 2006

I know I checked the weather today and then realized :eek: I have no shorts! I need to go shopping when I get down there LOL (won't my hubby be happy!)