dry erase boards

Discussion in 'General Education Archives' started by love2teach, Aug 21, 2003.

1. love2teach

love2teach Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2003

I have been looking for a product that I can not find...maybe someone knows where I could find it!?! I saw it at a teachers workshop and wish I got it then....

It is a removable dry erase board...you stick it on top of your wall, chalk board etc...I cant find them anywhere....has anyone seen these?

3. Lanie

Lanie Cohort

Aug 21, 2003

4. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 22, 2003

www.Reallygoodstuff.com has various sizes of magnetic and nonmagnetic white boards of all sizes. With one package of small boards, the teacher board (quite a bit larger) comes free.

5. Tara19

Tara19 Companion

Aug 22, 2003

I don't know of any fry erase boards avaible but I ahve an idea for chalkboards... In my pre-k room, we bought some Crayola Chalkboard paint that you paint on the wall- it works great for me. Also, for my dry erase boeard, I have a big one on the wall and then I ahve a "kid sized one" so the little ones can draw on. You can removee this from the base and has a chalk board on the back. I love this- it works well.

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Aug 23, 2003

Are you talking about the boards that are paper thin that can stick to almost any surface?? Those are great. I bought mine at a store called Learning How. I've also heard that you can get them at Staples or Office Depot.

7. in the loop

in the loop Rookie

Aug 23, 2003

I saw dry erase contact paper at office depot this week. It was with the school supplies. There was also 8x12 sheets that you can run through a printer. It looked neat for making graphic organizers that you can write and wipe. It was a little expensive...about 5 sheets for around $5.00. I didn't look to see how much the rolls of contact paper were. They also have chart paper that is "static" so it sticks to anything and can be wipe off. The chart paper is expensive but reusable!

8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Jan 30, 2004

GoWrite! self stick dry erase sheets and rolls are available at your local educational supply store. They are perfect for creating writing centers, lap boards or covering chalkboards.