Dr. Jean

Discussion in 'Early Childhood Education Archives' started by AMK, Feb 10, 2005.

1. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Feb 10, 2005

OKay I am thinking about purchasing one of her CD's but they all sound great. Which ones do you use and like?

3. Lisa H.

Lisa H. Rookie

Feb 12, 2005

I have All day long and we love it. We even use her tunes and make up other words, so we have a lot of variety in our songs. I purchased mine on her website, and am very happy with the purchase. I hope you decide to get one...:)

4. sandimreyes

sandimreyes Comrade

Feb 12, 2005

I have "Kiss Your Brain" and my kids and I love it. I am also going to get "All Day Long" 'cause that one looks great! I am going to attend a Dr. Jean workshop in April, so I'll probably end up with all of them after that! :)

5. putzyfrog

putzyfrog Rookie

Feb 15, 2005

I have all of her CD's and use them frequently. I attended a Dr. Jean workshop in December with a co-worker. We left the workshop energized and full of many ideas that we implemented the very next day. The students love the various literacy activities and they are great for getting the students up and moving while teaching a specific concept. We do Responsive Classroom and many of the songs work great for morning meetings. During a recent all-school morning meeting, we had everyone up and doing Tooty Ta! That was a sight to see.

6. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Feb 15, 2005

Do you have a website for DR. Jean?

7. sandimreyes

sandimreyes Comrade

8. kpa1b2

kpa1b2 Aficionado

Feb 16, 2005

My kids love Tooty Ta! It's so fun to watch the kids do it. Even more fun is to watch a parent either do it with them or watch them do it to. I do it with them, except I don't close my eyes or turn around!