Does anyone have T-Mobile?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by iteachm123, Aug 4, 2008.

1. iteachm123

iteachm123 Comrade

Aug 4, 2008

My husband and I currently have AT&T as our cell phone carrier and we want to switch to another one. We are thinking about T-Mobile because you can choose 5 people to put on your favorites list and can call them for free, regardless of their carrier. This works out great for me! I would like to hear from you that have T-Mobile already. Are you happy with your service? What cell phone do you have? Would you recommend it? Why or why not? I don't need a Blackberry or anything fancy like that. I've been looking at the mid-priced phones a bit.

Thank you for your help!

3. Pisces_Fish

Pisces_Fish Fanatic

Aug 4, 2008

I'm in a hurry right now, but I'll say really quick that I had TMobile for 5 years an they're AWESOME! When you call them, you actually get a person; a friendly person!!

I miss them. I had to switch when I moved.:( I recommend them without reservations

4. iteachm123

iteachm123 Comrade

Aug 4, 2008

Thank you for taking the time to let me know, even though you were in a hurry. When you have a chance, could you please let me know what phone you have and if you like it?

5. peachieteachie

peachieteachie Comrade

Aug 4, 2008

My boyfriend has T-Mobile and he really likes it. I am actually considering switching from Verizon to T-Mobile because these $70+ monthly cell phones bills are not fun. However, from his experience, get a better phone if you want better service. When he first signed up he got a free phone and service sucked, but when he complained and they gave him a much better phone it has been great ever since. I think he's been with them now for 4 years.

6. buck8teacher

buck8teacher Devotee

Aug 4, 2008

I have Tmobile and like it. You seems to get a little more for your money. Although, I don't have very many friends that use Tmobile, so I don't benefit from their mobile to mobile program.

I have myfives and really like it. Like a pp poster said, their customer service is outstanding! :)

7. each1teach1

each1teach1 Cohort

Aug 4, 2008

I have T-mobile and I love it. I used to have Sprint (to a window), but their service and reception sucked and every month I'd get hit with surprise fees and penalties for whatever. I've never had a problem with T-Mobile. It's easy to re-up your contract and they don't give you crap if you accidentally destroy your phone as my mom does every few months (washing machine, toilet, automatic sink, lol). Nearly my entire family has T-Mobile so I barely have to use my minutes, plus I have the unlimited texting plan for my friends who don't so I can text whatever I want them to know rather than wasting minutes. Free nights and weekends, what more could you want?

8. iteachm123

iteachm123 Comrade

Aug 4, 2008

What phones do all of you have? Which ones do you recommend?

9. each1teach1

each1teach1 Cohort

Aug 4, 2008

I have the basic samsung flip phone (snaps on, snaps close). It's not fancy but I can make calls, text message and download ring tones which is basically all I need it for. It came free with the plan. My sister has this funky one (I don't know the name of the model and she's not awake this early) that has the QWERTY key pad and blue tooth and it lets her dowload ringtones from her IPOD program and from any other phone that has blue tooth. That would be the one option I would add whenever I get around to updating my phone.

10. AlliBob

AlliBob Rookie

Aug 4, 2008

I have had T-Mobile for about 5 years and I love it. My husband and I get a ton of minutes and we never have any problems. I have a Blackberry Pearl. It is a great phone and I got it for around 100 dollars. It has everything and takes great pictures. :)

11. alilisa

alilisa Habitué

Aug 4, 2008

My friend has t-mobile and can't get cell service at her house. She does live about 10 miles from town. Her husband works in the cities and he uses T-mobile up there and for work. She really likes it except for the lack of reception in the boonies!!