doc camera update

Discussion in 'General Education' started by terptoteacher, Mar 18, 2009.

1. terptoteacher

terptoteacher Connoisseur

Mar 18, 2009

So my projector is installed. They had to move the screen.
    The cameras were delivered to the school. We all go very excited and drooled with envy as the library was the first room in the older portion of the building to get a camera.....

I'm still waiting....

The tech director didn't understand why the cameras weren't installed.

Now I found out today that they aren't going to be installed until all the black carts are in and they are on back order.

I told them that I don't care if i have a black cart or not, but the tech director said that it wouldn't work without it and he wants them all to be the same...( i know it'll work without the cart if the cord is long enough)

3. fuzed_fizzion

fuzed_fizzion Comrade

Mar 18, 2009

Do the carts have plugs on them with a long chord to plug in to a wall outlet? I can't imagine holding the teachers I work with from having technology because we don't have all the carts. Most of my teachers don't use the cart because that is all they teach with now and have it in the same location all the time.

4. lemonhead

lemonhead Aficionado

Mar 18, 2009

My goodness! I bet it does need to plug into the cart. How big is this camera? Mine sits right next to my computer. Mine looks sort of like this.

[​IMG]