Do you wear actual clothes when you're hanging out around the house or PJ's/sweats?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Em_Catz, Jul 16, 2011.

1. america82099

america82099 Rookie

Jul 17, 2011

It depends on what I sleep in. I cannot sleep in pj pants anymore, I feel suffocated. When I can I sleep in a night gown, or tank and shorts. If I slept in a night gown, I usually change, but not always. Tank and shorts, I don't change. For me it is more of the fact that I've gained weight, but refuse to buy bigger clothes, so most of my "clothes" are too tight and uncomfortable. I am also a bra sleep, always have been. I just feel naked without it.

2. sjnkate

sjnkate Rookie

Jul 17, 2011

When I get home I always change into comfortable shorts and a tank top or another comfortable shirt.

3. Tasha

Tasha Phenom

Jul 17, 2011

I change into pjs as soon as I get home from work and am fine with that, but during the summer I usually will change into lounge clothes and a t-shirt (no bra) less I think someone might come over.

4. LUCHopefulTeach

LUCHopefulTeach Habitué

Jul 17, 2011

I have to sleep topless otherwise I toss and turn and get strangled by the collar of my t-shirt. I sleep horribly when I wear a shirt.

5. dgpiaffeteach

dgpiaffeteach Aficionado

Jul 17, 2011

I change into my pajamas as soon as I get home most of the time. It's either pants and t-shirt or shorts and t-shirt. I'm the opposite of some people, I can't sleep naked. I feel too uncomfortable! I've tried though when my apartment used to get really hot and I didn't want to pay for the a/c :lol:

6. DaleJr88AmpFan

DaleJr88AmpFan Cohort

Jul 18, 2011

After I shower, I do get dressed in "regular" clothes. However, my "regular" clothes during the summer consist of tshirts, tanktops, and shorts. :) I do put on undies and a bra because I don't want to be caught without them... of course, come 8pm, the bra often is taken off if we are hanging around at home.

7. amakaye

amakaye Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011

In the summer or on weekends, I can hang out in my pj's for a while unless I have some reason to get dressed right away. (So during the summer, that can be a while!) If I'm wearing them, I'm not at all productive, though, so I change when I'm ready to get up and going for the day.

When I come home from school, it depends on what I'm wearing. If I have a skirt/dress on, I usually change, but not into pj's. I'll usually put on a pair of shorts or jeans. Most of my dress pants are pretty comfy, and I'll often just leave them on. The exception is in the winter. I keep my heat really low, especially when I'm gone, so I change right into sweatpants and a cozy sweater!

8. YoungTeacherGuy

YoungTeacherGuy Phenom

Jul 18, 2011

When I'm at home, I like to hang out in my undies.

However, whether I'm at work, running a few errands, or outside the house at all--I always look presentable! :D

9. callmebob

callmebob Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011

Wow, this topic of conversation took some interesting paths. I prefer to be dressed for the day. I like to feel that I can accomplish something. When I get home from a day of working I change into comfy clothes because I don't want to accomplish anything.