Do you think you are a ....

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by TeachOnTheBeach, Aug 2, 2009.

1. TeachOnTheBeach

TeachOnTheBeach Rookie

Aug 2, 2009

Do you think your a positive person?
    A happy person to be around?

Would you consider yourself the type of person that sees the cup half full or empty? :spitwater:

I just wonder because it's 1:30 in the morning and I am bored. I was thinking of my dh and thought he is just such a joy to have around and I love that :) He's also always thinking so positively :).

So anyways..what are you?

I think I am a very positive person and always want to cheer people up. I love helping people and giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and looking at things in the best way possible :)

3. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Aug 2, 2009

I'm very optimistic, calm, & even-tempered. People never say, "Oh no, I wonder how Ms. I will be today!" I could have things on my mind, but no one at work or school will ever know it. I'm so glad I'm not the moody type! :)

So, yes, I definitely look at the glass as half full.

4. Hoot Owl

Hoot Owl Aficionado

Aug 2, 2009

My glass is always half full or I try to make it be.

5. McKennaL

McKennaL Groupie

Aug 2, 2009

I used to be a happy person - flexible, positive, always seeing the silver lining through changing circumstances.

Though the past few years have been pretty tough...and I am not holding on to that positiveness as I used to. Which in itSELF is upsetting.

So right not I would say...no.

6. Peachyness

Peachyness Virtuoso

Aug 2, 2009

I'm with McKennaL, I have become jaded through the years. Too many bad things seem to always happen to my husband and me. I now always assume the worst, and if something good happns, GREAT! and if something bad happens, well I'm not too upset because, one, I'm used to being disappointed, and two, because I knew that something bad would happen. That's how I've been living my life now. It's sad, but I feel like a walking Murphy's Law.