Dissertation Participation

Discussion in 'General Education' started by Maciej, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Maciej

Maciej New Member

Mar 8, 2022

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Maciej, I am currently in my final year of Physical Education and School Sport at Sheffield Hallam University. I am completing research for my dissertation, under the title ‘Student, Parent, and Teacher Perceptions Surrounding Different Forms (Contact and Non-Contact) of Boxing in Key Stage 3 and How They Affect its Inclusion in the Physical Education Curriculum.’

To complete my research, I require Key Stage 3 students and PE staff to complete a short, 10-minute questionnaire. The results gathered will help me navigate my research to create a resource for schools to include non-contact boxing within their PE curriculum. If you are interested in participating and providing a group of KS3 students to participate, please contact me.
    If agreed to participate, I will contact you with further information consisting of teacher and parent/guardian consent forms, and the questionnaires. Your participation would be a massive help to me.
    Thank you in advance.

3. EricaLopes

EricaLopes New Member

Mar 17, 2022

Hello! I know some people who might be interested in participation! I'll give them link to this thread, and I hope someone will help you with dissertation!