So recently, I posted about having a job offer (ill call it school A) and waiting to be approved by the board of education. I met with the superintendent and he invited me to come to the meeting and meet the rest of the board and gave me a run down of what normally happens at the meeting. In addition, he talked about new teacher orientation and insurance things and salary. I don't think he would have invited me unless it was pretty much a given that I would be approved. Then today, I got a phone call from another school (let's call it school B) offering me a 6th grade position (the other one is 3rd). I really don't particularly want to teach at the school that offered me a position today. I'd much prefer to be at school A, but I'm such a worry wart that I'm afraid that ill turn down school B and then something will happen with school A and I won't be approved or something crazy like that. What would y'all do?