Digital Stations for distance learning

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by TeacherBrooke, Sep 28, 2020.

1. TeacherBrooke

TeacherBrooke Rookie

Sep 28, 2020

I teach 2nd grade distance. Has anyone had any luck doing reading or math stations virtually? How are you structuring this? I want to do small group guided reading, but I would love to find a way to have my students work on other stations as a small group as well- just not sure how to structure it.

3. nklauste

nklauste Comrade

Sep 29, 2020

Look up Teaching with Mel D on Instagram (the link is on her blog here: http://seusstastic.com/). She is teaching 3rd grade distance and shares many resources on her instagram and facebook.

4. Kanak

Kanak New Member

Oct 10, 2020

Hey there! I'm working on an edtech platform that uses data science to give teachers really deep insights on students' understanding of math concepts (especially useful in a virtual environment when you can't see your students in person!). Feel free to direct message me and I can set you up to become a beta tester :)

5. AmberP

AmberP Rookie

Jan 19, 2021

Good question. We create mental maps, charts, online projects, and students love it. Unfortunately, the school doesn't provide such materials and techniques, so we do what we can.