Did YOU have a crush on a teacher?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by JustMe, May 24, 2010.

1. JustMe

JustMe Virtuoso

May 24, 2010

Inspired by the other thread, did you have a crush on a teacher when you were a student?

I had a male science teacher in the eighth grade and I thought he was very handsome. Looking back, I now see he was a jerk and then some...he gave me too much attention and I shall leave it at that. But did anyone else have a crush, and if so, did you show it like so many students today do?

3. MrsC

MrsC Multitudinous

May 24, 2010

No crush, but in high school all the girls took geography instead of history because the geo teachers were young and good-looking and the history teachers were not.

4. dogs&teaching

dogs&teaching Comrade

May 24, 2010

I had a mad crush on my welding teacher along with the rest of the female population at my school.

I didn't really do anything but I know he knew.

5. KinderCowgirl

KinderCowgirl Phenom

May 24, 2010

I was just reminiscing with an old friend on Facebook about a PE teacher we had in elementary school. All the girls were in looooovvve with him. Maybe that's why I was in such good shape back then:) !

6. MissCeliaB

MissCeliaB Aficionado

May 24, 2010

Oh man. Yes. At my high school, one of the history teachers was like, Sean Connery sexy. He even had a limp from the war!

7. silverspoon65

silverspoon65 Enthusiast

May 24, 2010

Yes, my high school English teacher, and I actually think he was trying to take advantage of me and I was too naive to figure it out, but in retrospect I remember a situation that could have probably turned out really badly. He ended up getting fired for having an affair with another student, and now I suspect there was another student as well.

8. MuggleBug

MuggleBug Companion

May 24, 2010

I had a crush on a professor in college.

9. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

May 24, 2010

Believe it or not...never in my life. Now once in HS, I did have 1 teacher all the girls thought was cute, but it made no difference to me.

10. mmswm

mmswm Moderator

May 24, 2010

I had a major crush on the TA that taught my Calc 3 class my freshman year of undergrad. Many years later he and I met up again, and it was magic.

ETA: to those who know enough and before you ask, yes, I'm refering to PH. For those who don't know who PH is, it's a long story.

11. TamiJ

TamiJ Virtuoso

May 24, 2010

I did on my 7th grade science teacher.

12. maya5250

maya5250 Comrade

May 24, 2010

I did have a crush on one of my high school teachers. He was 4-5 years older than we were. All the girls in our class had a crush on him.

13. Ima Teacher

Ima Teacher Maven

May 24, 2010

I did not have any hot teachers. Not a one.

In college I had a professor who looked like a young Gregory Peck. He made my heart flutter.

14. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Phenom

May 24, 2010

I don't think there were any teachers at my high school good looking enough to have crushes on (although some of my friends did).
    In college I thought my advisor was awesome. A lot of students thought he was very good looking and just a really nice guy (many were disappointed when they found out he was married haha). My roommate thought I was so lucky to have him as and advisor and when I had him for one of my classes senior year she begged me to let her come with me to class one day so she could see him "in action" LOL

15. Peachyness

Peachyness Virtuoso

May 24, 2010

I didn't have any cute teachers in high school, but I had some in college.

I had a SUPER cute biology teacher at the university. He must have been in his mid 30s, cute, and did not believe in cell phones. We joked around that he probably couldn't get an reception in his green house anyways. :D He told dorky jokes too. Like, how do Canadians spell Canada? C, eh, N, eh, d, eh. :D:lol:

16. blindteacher

blindteacher Cohort

May 24, 2010

My Algebra II teacher and the librarian. :)

17. catnfiddle

catnfiddle Moderator

May 24, 2010

Not IN high school, but after I graduated I had a mild flirtation with my 11th grade math teacher. There was a considerable age difference that I thought I could handle, but it died off quickly. It was just too weird to date someone who sat next to my dad in homeroom when THEY were high school classmates.

18. webmistress

webmistress Devotee

May 24, 2010

Like someone else said...I had no hot teachers, so no crushes here at all. Goodness gracious no.

19. Harper

Harper Companion

May 25, 2010

10 grade English - more of an admiration than a crush? Mini crush maybe?

college - hot, young English and music professors talking about books all day, in poorly air conditioned steamy classrooms... maybe a crush...or two.

20. scholarteacher

scholarteacher Connoisseur

May 25, 2010

Funny you should ask! My best friend in 7th grade had a crush on the science teacher, Mr. A. Not to be outdone, I developed a crush on the English teacher. Apparently he knew, because when I had him sign my autograph book (remember those?), he wrote "To the most beautiful creature in the universe, from your admirer, Professor B." At least I had the sense to know he was joking!

21. Cerek

Cerek Aficionado

May 25, 2010

We had a young and extremely attractive Social Studies/Math teacher in 8th grade. All of us young teen, puberty-stricken boys had a crush on her. :wub:

22. Sheila

Sheila Comrade

May 25, 2010

I had one on my ninth and tenth grade German teacher. :wub::wub:
    When I found out he left the next year I didn't take it in eleventh.

23. bonneb

bonneb Fanatic

May 25, 2010

Yes, my senior year of HS - science teacher. He was not cute or hot at all! But there was something . . . he paid a lot of attention to me and had a dry sense of humor and was really smart. I had his wife for another class and I remember trying to be like her! How embarassing. I admired them both. Maybe I crushed on him because I wanted to be like her??

24. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

May 25, 2010

Yes. My 7th grade ELA teacher. All the girls had a crush on him.

25. swansong1

swansong1 Virtuoso

May 25, 2010

I remember my senior year of high school I had four classes, each two classes taught by a husband/wife combo. I didn't really have crushes on them, but I was very appreciative because they took an interest in me because I was living on the streets and those two couples were a large reason why I graduated and went on to college.