Desperate Housewives

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Michelle88702, May 21, 2006.

1. Michelle88702

Michelle88702 Rookie

May 21, 2006

Any fans of DH? 2 hr season finale tonight, I can't wait!:D

3. maggiedoodle

maggiedoodle Rookie

May 22, 2006

hmmm..

I've been a bit disappointed with the show this year, but the season finale was pretty good. However, if Handsome (mike) is dead, I might not be able to watch next year! What did everyone else think? Also, I sorta forgot to pay attention at parts, so was it Zach that ran him over?

4. Michelle88702

Michelle88702 Rookie

May 22, 2006

No it was that dentist guy that is friends with Susan (Kyle Mclachlan the guy from Sex in the City). They never really got into why he did it, but there was something funny going on about them knowing each other from prison (he was a prison dentist). He seems to have a thing for Bree, so I dont know why he would want to kill someone who is interested in Susan. Guess we will have to wait and see! Good finale though, this morning on Good Morning America they had a deleted scene. It was the maid for Gabby saying that she was going to marry the gardner and thats why she had sex with him, but now the gardner is dead.

5. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

May 22, 2006

I kept thinking it was Carl and then Mike's son...never thought Orson!!! Maybe Bree & daughter will be closer. Wonder what will happen to Gaby & Lynette's family...Where was Eddy?!? Who will be moving in now!?!?

6. georgie4682

georgie4682 Rookie

May 22, 2006

You're right Edy wasn't in the finale at all...hmmmm.

7. puff5655

puff5655 Cohort

May 22, 2006

oy.. killing off main characters seems to be a theme among finales this year, and it's very dissapointing! lol

The OC is my favorite and Marissa is definitely gone forever which is the craziest thing I could imagine to happen on this show!

8. Michelle88702

Michelle88702 Rookie

May 22, 2006

Yeah I noticed that Edy wasnt there either. Maybe she ran away w/Michael Bolten J/J. I guess she is not a main character but with her burning Susan's house down you would think she would be in the episode. Maybe we are supposed to assume she is still in the hospital w/the bee stings? I'm sure they could have made some good jokes about the mobile home!