Ok, to start, I have a BS in Biochemistry. A year ago, I put an application into Exxonmobil but honestly kind of forgot bout it. 2-3 weeks ago, I got an email to come into an interview on july 8th for a lab tech position. Yesterday, I went to my first teacher career fair. Got interviewed right there to my surprise, and to a bigger surprise, bout 7 hours later, got a call from a school saying I was highly recommended and to come into an interview tomorrow at 3 to meet the principal, tour the school, check out the lab (chemistry teacher btw). By the tone of the voice, it almost sounds like I already have the position (I haven't even completed my online app yet. I should probably get it done before the interview?) So, the exxon job is a dream , benefits and pay are so much better. But i'd love to teach too. It'll also take 6-8 weeks more or less to know if i get the exxon position. I dont' want to decline a teaching position for the exxon and get neither but I don't know if i can ask the school to wait that long me to respond to an offer (assuming I get one). Argghhh...what to do... Haven't slept cause of this.