Yeah, it's another one of these threads. Had an interview on Monday, I thought I did pretty well. As to whether I impressed the three teachers and principal I interviewed with, I don't know. Principal told me they wanted to make a decision by Wednesday (this week) and that they would call either way. So far, no call, so I figure I didn't get the job unless they really haven't been able to make up their minds yet, which I doubt. I understand that Principals are under no obligation to call you...but, if you (principal) say you are going to call...then call. Otherwise, I think it's better to just tell the prospective candidate that if you haven't heard from us by whenever, we've selected another candidate. Or send out a mass email like other principals/schools do. I'm going to call on Monday to see what is going on.