Daily Planner App for an iPad?

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by aqua.mouse, Jan 12, 2014.

1. aqua.mouse

aqua.mouse New Member

Jan 12, 2014

I'm looking for suggestions on an app that will replace my Lesson Planning Book. I currently use the free one from Lakeshore but am trying to embrace technology!

I've bought some and have buyers remorse because they did not do what I thought. They were more geared towards middle school and high school. I teach Kindergarten and need a daily one with blocks of time. If I can add Lesson Plans and be able to export them to email that would be perfect.

Does anyone have one they use and like?

Thanks

3. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

Jan 13, 2014

I don't have an answer for you but when I try something new I'm looking for, I try every free one I can find or looks good to start out with for the simple reason that it will help you narrow down exactly which features you can live with or not live with and figure out how to navigate the descriptions of the paid apps.

4. nklauste

nklauste Comrade

Jan 14, 2014

I like planbook.com It is free for 1 month and $12 per year after that (it is a website, but there is an app as well). You set the time blocks and can add whatever you need and then you can set it up for others to access as well.

5. nyteacher29

nyteacher29 Comrade

Jan 14, 2014

i second planbook. been using it for two years now

6. teacherguy111

teacherguy111 Cohort

Jan 17, 2014

Use google docs. Its like microsoft office, but you can access it anywhere with the internet. I actually don't even use a lesson plan app etc, I have a class website where I post all of the assignments that we do each day. I use google docs for all my assignments so I post the links to them on the website too.

7. TamiJ

TamiJ Virtuoso

Jan 17, 2014

I use google docs as well. There is an app for google docs on the ipad I believe.