Well, it looks as though the end is near. In spite of some recent optimism, Dad is beginning to show some declines in spite of all of the aggressive treatments. His heart is just not working effectively enough and they have done all that they can. Speaking with the doctor today, he is not optimistic that Dad's heart will be able to maintain him once he does not have the support of the ventilator anymore. I am going to Ottawa tomorrow, some of Dad's brothers and sisters are coming as well. At this point, if Dad continues to decline, he may be removed from the ventilator once the family arrives and we are ready for that. No time frame, but the doctor feels that the end will likely come within 24-36 hours after he doesn't have the extra oxygen. Please pray for us as we make this difficult decision and as we struggle through the next week.