CSET subtest II

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by LAsubstitute, Jul 16, 2005.

1. LAsubstitute

LAsubstitute New Member

Jul 16, 2005

Oh yeaa

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jul 16, 2005

LAsubstitute, you might want to check out the CSET - Multiple Subjects forum instead. This is CSET - Single Subjects.

4. LAsubstitute

LAsubstitute New Member

Jul 17, 2005

Thank you. As a matter of fact I just read somewhere that we are not allowed to post questions from CSET so I better delete these.

5. innovationguy

innovationguy Cohort

Jul 17, 2005

Yes, you can be in a bit of a jam with NES - the chaps that conduct the test, you know! - if you revealed the Qs in a public forum like this!! Those poor blokes invest millions of dollars in preparing the test that they'd be beastly horrified and have a collective aneurism if one starting shouting the Qs from the rooftops!

Ergo, Amanda, the owner of this site, has posted an EXPLICIT disclaimer/caution for posters (is there a word like that? Oh, well, you know what the blazes I mean!) to abstain from hanky-panky stuff of this sort!! It's a liability issue: after all, when you take tests like this - it's true for the CBEST, the SATs, the GRE, the Praxis, etc. - you also sign a statement to that effect!

I understand the humanitarian spirit in you that wants to spread the Gospel of CSET but for monetary reasons - er, you getting sued! - you might want to - how does the name of the show go? - Curb Your Enthusiasm! I don't think anyone can stop you from letting your friends know privately about it, though...

Thank you, nevertheless!
    Jay.
    innovationguy@yahoo.com