CSET Practice Test on CSET Website

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by crazycatlady80, Oct 24, 2016.

1. crazycatlady80

crazycatlady80 Rookie

Oct 24, 2016

How much is the CSET practice test like the one on the website? I'm doing really well on all my practice exams, except for the one of the website. Should this be a concern? Are the exams in the practice book too easy?

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Oct 24, 2016

Questions on the actual subtest will differ, because the practice subtests have been around for some years and the actual subtests exist in a number of different versions. You can expect, however, questions that are less likely to demand definitions than they are to challenge you to work out answers based on your knowledge of the fundamental principles of this or that domain.

4. Jellybean414

Jellybean414 Rookie

Oct 25, 2016

I really want to post a question. But I just can't find the "Post new message" button/link. Would you help?
    Thanks!

5. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Oct 25, 2016

If your question is relevant to this thread, you can certainly ask it here.

If you want to launch a new thread in this Multiple Subject Tests subforum find the navigation bar that's near the top of the page - you want the greyed-in one with the little house icon on the left - and click on the Multiple Subject Tests link. That will open up the subforum's main page, with a list of the current threads on the subforum; you should see a link for new threads. To launch a thread in any other subforum or forum, navigate to its main page.

If I haven't addressed your issue, ask again.