CSET Multiple Subject Subtest 2 - I NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by dgay18, Dec 8, 2014.

1. dgay18

dgay18 New Member

Dec 8, 2014

Hi,

I am a SDC moderate-severe teacher and is holding level 1 credential. My credential is expiring on March 2015 and I need to finish Level 2 clear credential. I am done with all the requirements except for CSET subtest 2. I took it last 11/2014 and I failed. My scale score was 214. I got 3 plus in Science and 2 plus in Math - overall is +++. For constructed responses I got 2 checks with an overall of +++. I am really bad in MATH eversince and I think I need to focus on that! Would you recommend any study guide or any tip I could do to pass this? I am really feeling very anxious! This will be the last chance that I have or I will not be able to teach.... Please help!

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Dec 8, 2014

Welcome to A to Z, dgay18, and hugs. It sounds like you're getting fairly close on your own: very good!

Subtest II has a total of four constructed responses: two in science, two in math. What did you get on the other two subtests?

4. WarriorPrncss

WarriorPrncss Companion

Dec 9, 2014

The only book I used to study was Cliff's Multiple Subject Test Guide. It was very helpful and I passed 2/3 on the first try (Missed the English portion by 7pts, my own fault for not studying that section much because I figured I spoke English so it'd be easy as pie. HA!) I totally recommend that book, 100%.

5. cozycat

cozycat Rookie

Jan 5, 2015

Super tardy to the party, but I am horrible in math. I credit my passing score on CSET 2 on Teacher's Test Prep. I did the two week package which was super helpful. If you're a visual/auditory learner then this is well worth the expense.