Cset help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by Treeburn, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Treeburn

Treeburn Rookie

Jun 8, 2015

Hi everyone, first time on this board. Basketball coach 30 years, pe teacher 10 years . Passed all my test with flying colors BUT bombed CSET! Job depending on this. I studied and studied, new what I thought was all the material but the test had NOTHING to do with any of the study guides including the one on the Cset site. Please please please help! Looking for a tutor in the Los Angeles area, willing to do phone tutoring. My email is treeburn@aol.com. Thank you all.

3. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Jun 8, 2015

Welcome to A to Z, Treeburn. What are you seeing on side 2 of your score reports?

4. Treeburn

Treeburn Rookie

Jun 8, 2015

Hi

Multiple chice 1:1 star, 2 stars.#2:2stars then one star and one star 3:1 star then 2 stars. Constructed response 1:pm then check mark
    2:k and d 3: nothing
    Overall constructed response 2 stars for 1&2 then 3 stars for 3. I really need help:)

5. DAH

DAH Companion

Jul 10, 2015

Hi Treeburn: I took the CSET Multiple Subjects in 3 separate sittings. I didn't attempt to take all 3 subtests at one time.

I passed Subtest One & 2 the first time.
    Subtest Three: Math/Science: I failed first time/Passed second

I used TeachersTestPrep website's "on-demand" video tutoring. They review EVERYTHING you need to know in order to pass the test, and IT WORKED! Costs about $145 per subtest.

Go over to their website, click on the INFO & HELP tab (the last one); scroll down to FREE SAMPLE TEST PREP VIDEOS. It will reveal a long list of tests like CBEST, CPACE, CSET. Find the one you're interested in and watch one for free. I think you'll thank me.

I studied for about 2 months going over content I needed to remember, then took the test again. PASSED.

Give it a try, and GOOD LUCK!