Discussion in 'Single Subject Tests' started by nasimi77, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. nasimi77

    nasimi77 Groupie

    Feb 27, 2005
    Likes Received:

    Jul 19, 2005


    Can anyone tell me what test(s) are now needed for a Single Subject Credential in Art? I have my Art Education degree from over 10 years ago, so I know I'd need the CSET-ART Exam. However, are there other exams I would need to take? I ask this because I'm currently getting my Multiple Subjects Credential and we have to take CSET-MS as well as RICA. My original goal was to teach drawing and painting, but because Art teachers are seen as frills; which is horrid- (and the state of CA is BROKE) I decided to deter my art goals and focus on elementary. Now I must build up a portfolio and prepare for CSET ART. However, this is a long term goal, nothing I plan on doing overnight. I realize there's not many Art teachers out there...but any words of advice or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks again

Share This Page

Members Online Now

  1. Ima Teacher,
  2. Backroads,
  3. vickilyn
Total: 293 (members: 3, guests: 273, robots: 17)