I am in complete shock. I am a first year teacher this year, I have been observed and taken every idea or suggestion to heart and improved as a teacher. I can't believe they have already decided before spring observations. Now add to the equation, my daughter had an appt at the ENT on friday afternoon, and can only hear at 50%, and my husbands car will not start today. Really just the crappiest day. I guess I am looking for some hope. How do I face my principal, peers and students for the second half of the year. How do I find a job now after non-renewal. And before you all ask I am unsure why I have been non-renewed, I haven't set up an appt with principal and VP, and probably won't until friday when my emotions are in a little bit better state.