"Course Guidelines"

Discussion in 'Secondary Education' started by allisonbeth, Aug 17, 2007.

1. allisonbeth

allisonbeth Comrade

Aug 17, 2007

My computer crashed last year and I lost the "course guideline" sheet that I always had the parents sign (basic rules, materials, important dates, grading, etc). Can anyone share theirs with me so I can double check that I am not forgetting anything? Thanks for any help.

3. leeleetx

leeleetx Rookie

Aug 18, 2007

4. jwhitg

jwhitg Rookie

Aug 19, 2007

LeeLeetx - I love your guidelines and tried to copy and paste it to use and modify for myself. Unfortunately, I opened it in Word and can't make any changes. I must be doing something wrong!

5. leeleetx

leeleetx Rookie

Aug 19, 2007

Course guidelines doc

I'm so sorry! That's weird because the document is already a Word document so there shouldn't be an issue. I use a Mac at home but a PC at school and have never had any trouble with the conversion.

Try this. Click on the link and let it download to your desktop. Then open up Word first. From Word, go to file, open and find the document on your desktop. Hopefully this will work. If not, I can try to send it directly to you by email and see if that helps.

6. jwhitg

jwhitg Rookie

Aug 19, 2007

Thanks - I finally got it! I had to go under the Options key under Tools and unprotect the document.