copies...

Discussion in 'General Education' started by ecteach, Oct 2, 2015.

1. MissCeliaB

MissCeliaB Aficionado

Oct 8, 2015

I get 500 something for the year, and after that I have to pay. But that doesn't include the risograph, which is free, but you have to make at least 60 copies. Luckily, I only have two preps this year, so I can usually make copies on there. I only use the other copiers for class sets of things.

I also get a copy code for drama club and those copies get billed to the drama club account, but I only use that for copies for drama club.

2. teacherintexas

teacherintexas Maven

Oct 10, 2015

We have to use a code, but nothing has ever been said about a limit. Perhaps if someone uses a ton more than average, something is said, but I've not heard of anyone getting in trouble for copies.

I use less now that we have a math workbook, but I still have to have tests run off.

3. mollydoll

mollydoll Connoisseur

Oct 10, 2015

Who has the happy job of approving copies? That sounds horrid.

We don't have limits, but I think most of us are responsible. I double side and do 2 per page and let students whine. They get online versions too so they can always print their own.

4. mollydoll

mollydoll Connoisseur

Oct 10, 2015

I've tried to be mostly paperless, but the kids won't do it. We also were not 1:1.

5. DHE

DHE Connoisseur

Oct 13, 2015

We get 2,000 a month, but we can use more. Double-sided does count for two. I have to be very careful.