Constitution Exam..

Discussion in 'Other Tests' started by jkim0413, Aug 17, 2017.

1. jkim0413

jkim0413 Guest

Aug 17, 2017

I'm taking the Constitution Exam administered by the Contra Costa Office of Education. I believe it's the same one administered at UCLA, comprised of 75 T/F questions. Has anyone taken this test? I've been studying out of the recommended book, but I'm getting nervous about it..

3. DAH

DAH Companion

Aug 20, 2017

[QUOTE="jkim0413,
    • ]I'm taking the Constitution Exam ..[/QUOTE]
    Why do you have to take a Constitution exam? Are you a new citizen?

4. vickilyn

vickilyn Multitudinous

Aug 23, 2017

Sometimes I think that all teachers, at the very least, should haveto take and pass the Constitution Exam. Honestly, most citizens should have to take the exam. Would you like to hazard a guess at what the percentage would be who could pass it on the first try?

5. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Aug 23, 2017

Contra Costa is in California; California requires a prospective teacher to pass a test on the US Constitution if the prospective teacher's college transcript doesn't include a course that the credentialing authorities accept as covering the content. (Anyone who gets a current UC or CSU undergrad degree should be covered: some kind of US history or civics coursework is part of the general education requirements.)

As for jklm0413, my best advice is to take a deep breath. If a US Constitution exam is advertised as correlating with a specific book, it does.