Conferences and reflection

Discussion in 'Montessori Archives' started by MDMontessori, Nov 29, 2003.

1. MDMontessori

MDMontessori Companion

Nov 29, 2003

I just finished my first parent conferences. They went VERY well. I did not have any negative feedback except for the afterschool time in my room. I leave at 3 and then it becomes daycare.
    This is my first full year after long term subbing last. I am so pleased with how the year is going. I still spend alot of time doing stuff at home...but that is what contributes to the room working well.

I am off to my first Cruise Monday to Cozumel with my daughter. We will be back Friday. It will be a rough time in my room.....but I booked this long before they got off their a$$ and offered me a contract. I had 2 weeks paid vacation as a year round assistant and used one of them for this. I think it will be a good thing for them to flounder a little and see just how well things work in my room. I feel sort of bad for my assistant but she takes alot of time off for her sick kids. We have a good sub but no one can keep the room flowing as smoothly as I can.

I am really proud of myself this year!!!!! Proves you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Eileen