Clip Chart Questions

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by mileyancie, Aug 21, 2011.

1. mileyancie

mileyancie Rookie

Aug 21, 2011

I'm wanting to use the clip chart as a classroom management tool this year. What I'm wanting to know is do you have your students fill out any sort of behavior form when they move their pin past the warning level? I'd love it if anyone has a link or know where I could find something like this specific for the clip chart. Also, do you have the students record where their pin ends up each day? Does this go home to the parents?

3. MsDeb

MsDeb Comrade

Aug 21, 2011

4. Opal

Opal Companion

Aug 21, 2011

My rewards and consequences are progressive.
    Violet - student will bring home a card that announces their fantastic day
    Indigo - a positive note in agenda
    Blue - a sticker/stamp in agenda
    Green - expected behavior
    Yellow - a note in the agenda
    Orange - A behavior reflection to be signed and returned
    Red - A phone call or conference is required

Name_______________ Date________________ Time_______________
    MY BEHAVIOR REFLECTION
    Directions: Answer the following questions and explain why your clip was moved down the rainbow to yellow today. Please return this reflection to your teacher tomorrow morning before class.
    1. My behavior clip was moved to yellow today because________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    2. I chose this behavior because________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    3. My behavior was unacceptable because________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    4. Next time, what I will do differently is______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________ __________________________________ Student Signature Parent Signature

Comments: