clip art

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by Minimuscles, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Minimuscles

Minimuscles Rookie

Aug 8, 2008

Does anyone know of any websites for free clip art or for inexpensive clip art?

3. SpecialPreskoo

SpecialPreskoo Moderator

Aug 8, 2008

4. Ghost

Ghost Habitué

Aug 8, 2008

5. vannapk

vannapk Groupie

Aug 9, 2008

I just found out you can download D.J. Inkers clipart. It's not free but very reasonable for small thematic sets- around $5 or so per set. I LOVE their graphics and it sure beats buying the whole CD :up:

6. Minimuscles

Minimuscles Rookie

Aug 9, 2008

Thank you all for your ideas. I checked into all of them. I actually bought and downloaded a few of those DJ Inker ones. I have only been on this forum for about a month, but it's really great. It's nice to have a place to get and offer ideas.

7. MsWK

MsWK Habitué

Aug 9, 2008

Have you tried microsoft online? It imports the clip art right into Word.

8. sarzacsmom

sarzacsmom Groupie

Aug 9, 2008

My husband bought me the most wonderful clipart program for christmas-- it's called Greeting Card Factory--- you can do much mch more than just make cards-- wonderful clipart and youcan select a lcip and send it to your desk top as an impage and then paste it inot a word document too. He said he only paid 1o bucks for it at Staples

9. Minimuscles

Minimuscles Rookie

Aug 10, 2008

I looked up the Microsoft one and saved it under Favorites. I haven't had a chance to look into it yet. We just got a new computer with Greeting Card Factory. I have been working with it on making some name plates and stuff, but, at least the version we have, didn't have enough cartoon pictures of certain animals and things. I did find some pictures in google and other searches. today I downloaded some stuff from DJ Inker. I am also working on my Parent Handbook and wanted to add some clip art. I plan to also check out ther Microsoft site. You all have helped a lot. clipart.com had some good stuff, too. Thanks.

10. sarzacsmom

sarzacsmom Groupie

Aug 10, 2008

My greeting card factory has two catagories under each section-- the fine art one has some nice "cartoon" or cutesy pics of animals, and if you go through the cards you can cut and paste the parts of the pictures you want --youdon'thave to use the whole thing--but my hubby bought mine--it didn't come with my computer so yours might just be like a trial version---

11. tgi1515

tgi1515 Comrade

Aug 11, 2008