Cleaning for a Reason

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by math1abee, May 3, 2011.

1. math1abee

math1abee Companion

May 3, 2011

I wanted to post this because I know we have a lot of comrades and friends on this forum who are going through a tough battle with cancer presently. I was sent this through an email and think its pretty neat that there is an organization that will help out a person who could use a little extra help. Here's the info I was sent:

This is totally awesome and please pass it on.....

Cleaning for a Reason

If you know any woman currently undergoing chemotherapy, please pass the word to her that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning - once per month for 4 months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service. This organization serves the entire USA and currently has 547 partners to help these women. It's our job to pass the word and let them know that here are people out there that care. Be a blessing to someone and pass this information along.
    http://www.cleaningforareason.org/

3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

May 3, 2011

Thanks so much!

My friend Alicia just finished hers, but another friend's mom is starting her second set of treatments. With my friend's wedding coming up in July, I'm SURE her mom would appreciate the help!

I just passed it on to her!

4. scienceteach82

scienceteach82 Cohort

May 3, 2011

Awesome

5. Blue

Blue Aficionado

May 3, 2011

wow!