Class Website help

Discussion in 'General Education' started by ms.defelice, Jul 24, 2008.

1. ms.defelice

ms.defelice Rookie

Jul 24, 2008

Hi y'all, I am trying to create a class website for the first time. I wanted to add Mrs. Renz's Mastery Club challenges, and I do not know how to link all 84 of the challenges without individually typing each website. Is there a way to do this? I just joined teacher's web today, and it isn't too difficult, so far... But I have no idea what to do when it comes to linking. Thanks for your help!:thanks:

3. uclalum

uclalum Groupie

Jul 25, 2008

I have Teacher Web too and I am going through the same frustration! I even emailed another teacher who has Mastery Club on her website to see if she could help me. Unfortunately, she didn't remember how she did it.

4. Calalilys

Calalilys Comrade

Jul 25, 2008

I vaguely remember seeing on Mrs. Renz's site the option of opening up all the questions in Word. Can you do that and then just copy and paste them into your website? I'm not too familiar with Teacher Web, so I don't know for sure. I'm actually not giving my students the links to help them find the information. I want them to learn how to locate information through internet/book searches. However, if they're clever enough to click on the link that goes back to Mrs. Renz's site, they will have access to all of the links. :)