Class pics - small classroom

Discussion in 'Classroom Photos' started by carrieSAtoUSA, Jul 22, 2011.

1. carrieSAtoUSA

carrieSAtoUSA Rookie

Jul 22, 2011

I started a blog where I am uploading pictures of my class as I am busy getting it ready for the school year. I am starting in a new school so I had to move ALL my stuff over. I am ALWAYS open to ideas as to how I can make the arrangement better in my class.

I also want to use the blog to put up websites that can help me in my teaching, and others if possible.

Feel free to visit and leave comments or ideas.

http://loveteachinglovelearning.blogspot.com/

3. teacherSMK

teacherSMK Habitué

Jul 25, 2011

Where did you get the little supply center cubbies? Were they supplied by the school? I really love them! Your room looks great too! Looks like you are making lots of progress! Congrats!

4. carrieSAtoUSA

carrieSAtoUSA Rookie

Jul 25, 2011

It was in my classroom! I love it - especially because there is not a lot of cabinet space so I will put all the student supplies there.

Thanks - I have more stuff to unpack that has been in my van all summer so that will come in this week. It's coming together ... slowly!

5. shouldbeasleep

shouldbeasleep Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2011

I love the color of the walls. It seems to be a soothing color. Good luck this year.

6. Ms.Jasztal

Ms.Jasztal Maven

Jul 28, 2011

It is a cute room... and probably even larger than my first classroom, which was tiny with 18 students. You're doing great! I cannot wait to see more photos in the future!