Christmas Madness and Program OVER

Discussion in 'Montessori Archives' started by MDMontessori, Dec 20, 2003.

1. MDMontessori

MDMontessori Companion

Dec 20, 2003

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Our last day was Friday. It was maddening to keep the kids focused on Friday knowing we had our program that afternoon. Girls came in their prettiest dresses with instructions from the parents not to let them get dirty. I wanted to know where the plastic bubbles were that we could encase them in for the day. I am humming Alan Jackson's song..It's 5 o'clock somewhere all day to keep sane.

Our song went really good!!!!! They knew the words after only one weeks practice. The music teacher was supposed to do this...but did not pick a good song. We did I am getting nothing for Christmas. It was too cute.

I got a digital camera for an early Christmas gift and have some pictures of the program. Here is the link. I am still amazed at how these things work and LOVE IT. But I still use my regular one for certain things.

http://community.webshots.com/album/105511877uqLYOe

Now to do some catch up and go to our work Xmas Party tonight. I think very few people are coming. We have a terrific new director who is really trying to make a difference and I want to go to support her. It is at her house.

Eileen (16 days off yippppeeeeeeee)

3. mommaruthie

mommaruthie Aficionado

Dec 20, 2003

props

the beard picture was adorable! I didnt do a show and told the parents that we didnt want to lose crucial academic time.... I will definitely do an end of the year show though!

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Dec 24, 2003

I get the feeling that you are very good at what you do. You do not seem like a person that only thinks your ways are best and no one can do a better job. thanks from a mom