charlie browns birthday

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by rosew, Sep 23, 2008.

1. rosew

rosew Companion

Sep 23, 2008

HI..Charlie Browns birthday is October 3rd..does anyone have any good craft ideas for this day

thanks

Rose

3. punchinello

punchinello Comrade

Sep 23, 2008

LOL
    How in the world do you know this? My son is a little Charlie Brown and I'm sure we've all had kids like him in class. Too cute.

"Dear Pencil-pal, did you have a nice summer? Mine could have been better, but it could have been worse. For me, that's good."

Adorable.

4. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Sep 23, 2008

Do your students even know who Charlie Brown is?? Why not make C.B. masks? I don't have a template, but it should be too hard...just a nice round circle for the head and the face. :)

5. WaProvider

WaProvider Fanatic

Sep 23, 2008

Sounds like great bait for the "great pumpkin" - if the children don't know he could be more of an offshoot of the pumpkin rather than the whole theme. They could work really well.

I didn't know about that-thanks.

6. PennStateCutie

PennStateCutie Companion

Sep 23, 2008

Not really a craft, but it would be kind of cute to safety pin a black, felt zig-zag onto all of the kids' shirts. :)

You could also get comic strips and show the kids how they tell a story through the four (or however many) pictures. You could find one and blow it up a bit, white out the words & have the kids dictate to you what they want the characters to say...could be very funny actually! :)