CDA - Help!

Discussion in 'Preschool' started by TieDyeLady, Dec 10, 2007.

1. TieDyeLady

TieDyeLady New Member

Dec 10, 2007

Hi,
    I am very new to this site (1st post) - and have learned a lot by reading so far.
    Can anyone help me.........I am in the process of applying for my CDA - and I am trying to begin writing my competency goal essays. However, I am at a standstill. I know that if I can just get started the rest will be a breeze - I just wish I had a drop of guidance for that first step.
    Can anyone help?

3. GlendaLL

GlendaLL Aficionado

Dec 10, 2007

What exactly do you need help with?

4. TieDyeLady

TieDyeLady New Member

Dec 10, 2007

I don't know how to start writing the essay. (Let's just say for goal #1 - Safe, Healthy Learning Environment)
    It seems there could be so much to write and therefore I can't narrow it down. Do I start with a summary or move right into procedures that I do?
    I am just LOST!

5. GlendaLL

GlendaLL Aficionado

Dec 10, 2007

I haven't helped with this in a while. Is there a guideline on how long each essay can be?

For safe and healthy environment - start with a list of 1)safety features in your classroom and 2)ways you keep maintain a healthy environment. From your list you can write two paragraphs on this goal.

6. Myname

Myname Comrade

Dec 11, 2007

I have mine on my computer here. You can send me a private message here if you still need help and I will send you mine as a guide.