Alright, I am a first year teacher at an inner city school. I have had my ups and downs, but overall I do like it. My school has a lot of extreme behaviors. I like the staff and administration. Here is the pickle: there is an opening at the school where I live. I have an "in" with the principal. The drive would be like 5 mins. And I know the behaviors would be much different. I don't know if I will have this "in" in how many years. However, I am sure i would be taking a huge pay cut. Also, my current school is a title school so after so many years all my student loans are forgiven. My current school will also pay a huge portion for me to go get my masters. What do you think? I am married and see myself having a family soon. If I stayed at my school I would be much better off in terms of money. However if I did decide to go with other school I think I would have less stress and have a permanent grade level (bubble teacher right now). I would love advice/suggestions.