can someone help locate online..

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by pommom, Aug 3, 2015.

1. pommom

pommom Comrade

Aug 3, 2015

Who is the principal of Pleasanton Intermediate School in Texas? I'm trying to write my cover letter. The assistant principal is listed but not the principal. Could it be that they don't have one right now? I can't even locate the name..

3. swansong1

swansong1 Virtuoso

Aug 3, 2015

This might seem like a dumb answer, but have you called the school and asked them?

4. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Aug 3, 2015

I would call as well...the secretary will answer and you can just ask.

5. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 3, 2015

School Phone: 830-569-1310
    Principal: Ms. Jennifer Garcia

I found this name on several websites with a simple google search

I'd call to confirm as suggested. As a prospective teacher, one really should be resourceful in finding out the 'essentials' Good luck to you.

6. pommom

pommom Comrade

Aug 3, 2015

It says that is the assistant principal

7. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 3, 2015

pisd site :Lists Jennifer Garcia as principal
    http://www.pisd.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?type=d&uREC_ID=244049&pREC_ID=564322

Redfin.com:
    Pleasanton Intermediate School
    3rd Grade - 6th Grade (Public)
    831 Stadium Dr
    Pleasanton
    532 13.0 —
    Enrolled Students Students per Teacher Avg. Parent Rating
    School Phone: 830-569-1310
    Principal: Ms. Jennifer Garcia
    School Website
    Test Scores & Other Info
    Pleasanton Intermediate School is a public school located in Pleasanton, TX. It's one of 3 elementary schools in the Pleasanton Independent School District. Pleasanton Intermediate School operates from August 25 to June 3. It serves 532 students from 3rd grade to 6th grade, and has an overall student-to-teacher ratio of 13:1. In addition to standard statewide class curriculum, Pleasanton Intermediate School offers gifted and talented classes. Special education programs are available at this school.

Zillow.com:
    Pleasanton Intermediate School is a public middle school in Pleasanton. The principal of Pleasanton Intermediate School is JENNIFER GARCIA and can be contacted at jlgarcia@pisd.us. 512 students attend Pleasanton Intermediate School and identify mostly as Hispanic; White, non-Hispanic; and Asian/Pacific Islander. 2% of the Pleasanton Intermediate School students are "limited in English proficiency." 61% of the 512 students here are classified as "economically disadvantaged", and 60% have subsidized lunches. The student to teacher ratio at Pleasanton Intermediate School is 13:1. Pleasanton J High School is one of the nearest middle schools.

LinkedIn: lists Jennifer Garcia as principal. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-garcia/b2/883/854

Localschooldirectory.com:
    Mailing Address: 831 Stadium Dr, Pleasanton, TX 78064
    Principal or Admin: Ms Deborah Miles
    Fax: (830) 569-3145

The last one is a different name. You'd be well advised, again, to simply call the school and confirm. I'm in NJ, pom. Seems this is info you coud find out more easily than I .

8. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Aug 3, 2015

czacza, thank you for looking all this up: you've clearly been in the business long enough to have ideas about where to look - like Zillow - that wouldn't necessarily occur to a frazzled newbie. Experience should also have taught you, however, that help delivered with a side of shame-on-you generally isn't very helpful even once, let alone twice.

9. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 4, 2015

TG, thank you for your feedback. It really was just a quick google search. I'm sure the OP can take it from here to move on with her job search:thumb: