Calendar/Lesson Planning Software

Discussion in 'General Education' started by CopInstructor, Jun 30, 2015.

1. CopInstructor

CopInstructor New Member

Jun 30, 2015

I am an instructor at a police academy. We need to account, in advance, for every hour of every day for our 22 week academy. I am looking for software that is a daily planner that will permit me to copy the entire 22 week schedule and drop it onto the appropriate dates for the next session/class. The schedule changes very little from class to class. We had such software but the county decided to remove it from our computers for some reason and not replace it with something that works. I've tried messing with Google Calendar but I can't find a way to copy the planner. Any tips or software recommendations would be appreciated.

3. AHS_Fan

AHS_Fan Rookie

Jun 30, 2015

Hi,

Have you tried planbook.com? It's inexpensive ($12 a year) and it has the features you seem to be looking for.

I use it for my own lesson planning, and I really like being able to copy/paste lessons from one week to the next if I need to.

Hope this helps! :)

4. BioAngel

BioAngel Science Teacher - Grades 3-6

Jul 1, 2015

I love planbook!!! :D

5. CopInstructor

CopInstructor New Member

Jul 1, 2015

Thanks for the quick replies. Than Planbook looks like it might do the trick. I try out the free trial period. Have a great summer!