busy day

Discussion in 'General Education' started by stephenpe, Apr 6, 2015.

1. stephenpe

stephenpe Connoisseur

Apr 6, 2015

Trying to test some third grade kids (sit ups) and I hear screams from near the woods where they finish the lap. A four foot rattle snake is crawling toward my court. Beautiful animal brown and dark brown stripes maybe a cane brake. I try to keep him out of the woods so the police can take him out (shoot it) but one of my kids won't follow my directions so I focus on him too long. The snake makes it to heavily wooded area and we lost him. I should have run got the big 4x4 by my PE room but didnt think about it. [​IMG]

3. Pashtun

Pashtun Fanatic

Apr 6, 2015

Or perhaps used the kid who couldn't follow directions as the 4x4...

4. Peregrin5

Peregrin5 Maven

Apr 6, 2015

Yikes! Glad your kids are safe. We have these guys around here as well. I think our school is far enough in the middle of the neighborhood that they probably wouldn't make their way here.

5. swansong1

swansong1 Virtuoso

Apr 6, 2015

What a beautiful snake! Glad he didn't have to be killed in order to protect your kids.

6. stephenpe

stephenpe Connoisseur

Apr 6, 2015

I really did not want to kill it but the boss and others think only dead snakes are good snakes. And I have lots of kids in that area. The neighbor killed a huge one last year right inside the fence near this area. no posts in here today, did the forum die?