Bulletin Boards

Discussion in 'Elementary Education Archives' started by C2Teach, Jun 10, 2007.

1. C2Teach

C2Teach Rookie

Jun 10, 2007

I'm trying to get some new and exciting ideas for what to have on my boards. In the past I had a word wall, literature wall, theme wall, student display wall, and then a wall behind my desk that I pinned all of the important papers to.

3. Pigger

Pigger Companion

Jun 11, 2007

this year, i had a "let's shell-abrate" our birthdays with a turtle theme......i bought it from carson-dellosa and then made my own title and used smaller turtles for individual birthdays.

i have a nouns, verbs and adjectives bulletin board with a rhino....and sentences which highlight verbs, nouns and adjectives in different colors.

i have a large bulletin board that says reach out and grab a good book with book titles.

i used to have a lot of posters but then i got frustrated with myself because it was so much and they were high, low, and no one could read them easily, so i went to large things and highlight the posters as needed......

ive seen a current events bulletin board....spotlight on a student.....

i also have a writing bulletin board that says get on the WRITE foot or something like that.....with hippos and running shoes.

hope you think of something.
    :)