Bulletin Board Title Help

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by Beezus, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Beezus

Beezus Cohort

Mar 11, 2010

I want to put up a bulletin board in my room where I post exemplary student work-- everything from handwriting, writing, to math. Kind of a hall of fame kind of thing, I guess.
    I really need help with a title!! TIA!

3. MarieClarie

MarieClarie Rookie

Mar 11, 2010

Not sure if this helps, but in the past we have had a "WOW" Board. It would be a place where kids could put up work that with stars, A's, or high scores on them.

Marie
    www.afterschoolclubideas.com

4. TeacherSandra

TeacherSandra Enthusiast

Mar 11, 2010

"Our Hall of Fame"

"Top Work"

"A-OK!"

"You Did It"

5. Here2Learn

Here2Learn Companion

Mar 12, 2010

how about "reach for the stars"

you can put those cheap star stickers on the work you put up there. that will motivate the other kids to want to get their work up there. i'm not usually into the reward thing, but i think as long as you be sure and recognize every students best work it would be nice.

6. MissScrimmage

MissScrimmage Aficionado

Mar 13, 2010

For parent teacher conferences this year I did a board showcasing students' best work. I found this idea somewhere else, but I went with a movie theme. The title was: Now Showing: Our Best Work. I put up cut outs of those director boards and popcorn. The students' work had a sheet of paper with 3 stars attached, and the students had to write 3 reasons why this was their best work.

This time, I'm using an idea from Mailbox. The title of the board will be "Whole Hearted Work". Every child's work will have a heart beside it and they will have to write why it's their best work.

7. Toak

Toak Cohort

Mar 13, 2010

I've seen those called "wall of fame"

8. cheer

cheer Comrade

Mar 13, 2010

I call my board the 100 CLUB. Every Friday I take down the previous weeks work and add the new 100 club winners to the board. Now every friday the kids cant wait to see who made it in the 100 club.

9. ginac

ginac Rookie

Mar 14, 2010

Long Title But Easy!

I have pictures of cute animals all around the bulletin board and the the title "All The Animals At the Zoo Are Jumping Up and Down For You!" Of course, I do not let the kids know, but sometimes I feel like the class is a zoo!