Bulletin Board Ideas

Discussion in 'Kindergarten' started by AggieTchr2006, Dec 3, 2007.

1. AggieTchr2006

AggieTchr2006 Rookie

Dec 3, 2007

My brain is dead after today, and I can't think of something to make my board say. I would much rather have my kids make something for the hall than just stick a poster up. Cutesy Christmas something? Any ideas?

:):thanks:

3. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Dec 3, 2007

I am having the kids make gingerbread people. I cover the board with alumunium foil and put the people on. Looks like a cookie sheet with the cookies baking.

4. inhisgrip20

inhisgrip20 Comrade

Dec 3, 2007

My kids are making gingerbread houses from brown construction paper (using different color paints to make fingerprints around the house for gumdrops, painting the roof white and sprinkling colored sand on it to look like sugar).

They are also making peppermint candies out of two paper plates.

I will put them on the board and call it "Have a 'Sweet' Holiday!"

5. ecsmom

ecsmom Habitué

Dec 4, 2007

I saw one where the teacher used big Christmas lights and had "Have a Bright Christmas" No one sees my BB on the back hall so I display student projects and photos. It pleases my students and their parents.We have Rudolph craft up now and will add snowmen made with cotton balls and maybe some cut out snow flakes. I use a big fabric snowman from Dec until Feb. and just change the craft.

6. Bridgett

Bridgett Rookie

Dec 4, 2007

I just did a bb today. I traced their foot and both hands. Then they glued the hands behind the toe part for antlers and they added eyes, nose and mouth to make a reindeer. It quick, cute, and child made with their own personal touch!

7. jlj

jlj Devotee

Dec 4, 2007

As a class project you could make a tree or wreath using hand prints, print paint or trace & cut out. Teacher's hand prints for bow on wreath.

8. mrachelle87

mrachelle87 Fanatic

Dec 4, 2007

I made a fireplace with tissue paper fire and the kids made stockings. My JW child made snowmen for the other wall. I am going to add a tree with lights later in the week.