Hello, I am a new teacher facing a tough decision. I graduated in 2015 with my teaching degree and have been unable to find a job. I live in southern Illinois. Luckily I live 20 minutes from a major city in another statemail, so I am able to apply there as well. My problem is that it has been a year, and I've yet to find a job. After interviews I inevitably get the call saying they want a more experienceserious teacher. Out of desperation I applied to an inner city school, and was offered the pisition. Now I am unsure if I should take it. At first I was very excited, but now doubt has started to creep in. The school is known for widespread behavior issues and no administrative support. The arra itself is a little frightening. My family has been trying to talk me out of in lieu of substitute teaching in better areas. I have accepted the offer, but am not board approved yet, so I have not signed a contract. I feel like it would be easy to get out of, but I'm not sure if I should. This could give me the experience needed to get into a better district. Additionally, I have an interview in another district, but with any interview, the job is not guaranteed. Advice?