To make a long story short, Ive been offerres a contract that's less than ideal for multiple reasons. I feel like I need to accept however, given the economy. I have to accept by tomorrow. I have numerous other jobs in the works that I would prefer (waiting to hear back, interviews scheduled, etc). If I end up getting one of those jobs in the next couple of weeks, what are the consequences of backing out of a contract with the first school? Does it depend on the contract? Is it illegal? I live in AZ, if that matters, and this is a charter school, not a district. Also, I do see the moral ramifications of my choices, but let's face it, in this economy we all have to do what we can to get by.