Bloglovin' vs Feedly

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Mrs.Giggles, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Mrs.Giggles

Mrs.Giggles Companion

Jul 12, 2013

I'm sure that I'm with the majority of blog readers who say that they were very sad when they discovered that Google Reader would no longer be active by July 1.

I immediately began searching for new blog readers and found Feedly. It was love at first sight! I've now discovered that many blogs are trying to pull people over to Bloglovin'. I signed up for an account due to entries for giveaways, but I'm really not that impressed. I don't think it is terrible at all, but I just like the look of Feedly better. I think what I like best about Feedly is that they still have the "Title View Only" option as I find this is the easiest way for me to quickly decide what I want to read and what I want to skip. However, I will keep my Bloglovin' account because many giveaways have a spot for "Follow Me on Bloglovin'"

Just out of curiosity, which blog reader do you prefer?

3. KinderCowgirl

KinderCowgirl Phenom

Jul 12, 2013

I had adopted Feedly before I had even heard of Bloglovin. I know a lot of bloggers were worried they were going to lose their followers (which was not the case) that was why the push for jumping on the Bloglovin bandwagon. I actually couldn't even look at blog posts for the first week of July because I was just so tired of hearing about that site. :rolleyes: I am perfectly happy with Feedly as well.