Big Brother

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Tasha, Jul 5, 2007.

1. greenbean6

greenbean6 Companion

Aug 13, 2007

I'm dying to know how the vote is going to go down. Knowing what I know (from Jokers), this next eviction has the potential to totally shake things up!!! I'm going to keep hoping that somehow ED and Dani both stay!!!

2. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

Aug 13, 2007

oh i looked ..wow!!! i cant belive it!

3. txmomteacher2

txmomteacher2 Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2007

Ok I had to look!!! Now I have the page bookmarked. I hope I get busy so that I don't cheat and look ahead again. Just like my diet no will power!

4. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2007

I'm the same way!! I hate it that I have subscribed to a free trial of Showtime, because I can see ahead what's going on in the house. I try not to watch "after dark" but I can't help myself. I think I am addicted. I never had the internet feed during all the other seasons, and I think I liked it better like that....the suspense is sickening!

5. greenbean6

greenbean6 Companion

Aug 14, 2007

6. teach101

teach101 Companion

Aug 15, 2007

OOO last night was great. Poor Dustin is going home and he doesn't even know it!

7. childcare teach

childcare teach Comrade

Aug 15, 2007

how did you find out dustin is going home? from what i saw last night ed was telling every one to send him home. did i miss something?

8. teach101

teach101 Companion

Aug 15, 2007

no I am just guessing. we dont know until Thursday's live eviction. Why would he do that...stay Evel...I like the drama LOL

9. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 15, 2007

well even if ED does go, he will be in the Jury house........ and I wonder if peoples views of him will change.

10. Youngteacher226

Aug 16, 2007

Yes, yes, yes, yes

OMG...I haven't been this excited since Janelle won HOH right before she was to get voted out. :lol: Oh, what a happy day! I thought ED might be able to pull it off but I had my doubts. I am ecstatic that Dustin in GONE!!! Yay, yay, yay!!! You go ED and Danielle!:woot:

11. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 16, 2007

I'm so happy!

12. Go 4th

Go 4th Habitué

Aug 16, 2007

I LOVE IT!!!! Dustin was SO shocked!!

That was perfect with Danielle winning!!

:2up: :toofunny: :rofl: :party: :clap: :partyhat: :p

13. Youngteacher226

Aug 16, 2007

Did you see his face???:toofunny: I love how his alliance turned on him because it shows who the real phonies are. ED was right.:D As soon as Eric found a way to further himself in the game, he jumped right on it. That's why I hope after this week, Eric goes. I don't think Danielle will put up Eric because of the deal, but there's always a chance. I hope this is double eviction week!!:lol: :2up:

14. Go 4th

Go 4th Habitué

Aug 16, 2007

yep--Eric is super dirty and needs to go. But then, some of it is that he is doing America's work. I wonder how things would have turned out without the America vote?? I wonder if he would have come up with that plan to begin with?

I am SO tired of Amber crying every single time. She was so obnoxious going on and on on the goodbye tape to Dustin. "I really really love you so much" blah blah blah. Geez. Get a grip. He was playing you like the shoe salesman he is.

Jameka seemed really mad. I can't wait to hear her thoughts on all of this.

15. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 16, 2007

I hope they get rid of Jameka and Amber soon. They drive me nuts. Yeah, Eric is a player - but then he has to be. I think Daniele is the smartest one of the bunch.

16. Youngteacher226

Aug 16, 2007

You're right, but America didn't tell Eric to make a deal with ED and Danielle. I watched BB after dark last night and he came to Danielle with the idea of a "final 4 deal" between him, Jessica, Danielle & ED. So he did that on his own. He talked about how Jameka is weak and doesn't have a leg to stand on because she can't win any HOH's. And how Amber is useless to the group & she's dillusional. Also how Dustin would have eventually turned on him & couldn't be trusted. So he dumped on his own alliance. The only one he wanted to stay true to was Jessica...go figure!:naughty: He is just a traitor. I hope that Jameka & Amber realizes who the snake is & let him have it. I can't wait to watch BB after dark tonight to see how everyone is acting to the eviction of Dustin then the shocking HOH win!:lol:

17. greenbean6

greenbean6 Companion

Aug 17, 2007

That was so GREAT!!! I absolutely loved it. I can't really blame Eric for turning on his alliance, if he hadn't there would have been another screwy vote in terms of numbers and the suspicion would have been cast on him again. I think his alliance would have then finally done away with him. He did what he had to do, and it makes me really happy because Dani, ED, and Jess are safe (well for now)!!! I can't wait to see the next show!

18. mrs100

mrs100 Comrade

Aug 17, 2007

I don't think Eric had a choice but to make that deal with ED. If he knew America was making him vote out Dustin, he has to make it work for himself. If he hadn't made that deal, he would have been ED and Dani's first target. He was playing smart. I just wonder if ED and Dani will keep their end of that deal. I wouldn't be surprised if Eric is nominated or back doored. But the look on Dustin's face when he was evicted - priceless!!!

19. Go 4th

Go 4th Habitué

Aug 17, 2007

Dustin was with Julie this morning and STILL looks shocked!!
    But she didn't mention Eric being American's Player to him. Are they going to tell those that are in the sequester house, or wait till the end?

20. mrs100

mrs100 Comrade

Aug 17, 2007

I don't think they'll tell the sequestered housemates. That won't make it easy for Eric to win at all!

21. childcare teach

childcare teach Comrade

Aug 17, 2007

i missed it last night we had a bad thunder storm and lost power it lasted for nine hours that think it was a mirco burst. so what did i miss? dustiun is gone.? WHAT DID I MISS?

22. mrs100

mrs100 Comrade

Aug 17, 2007

Yes, Dustin was voted out. Jameka and Amber were the only ones that voted to evict ED. But Eric made a deal with ED beforehand that if they voted Dustin out, Jessica and Eric would be safe from being nominated by ED or Dani if either won HOH. Lo and behold, Danielle won HOH. Dustin was stunned! He did not see it coming, and he is the first one to be sequestered for the jury.

23. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

Aug 17, 2007

all of the episodes are on cbs.com you can watch last nights on there :)

24. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 17, 2007

I thought they would tell Dustin about Eric's America's player thing, on the morning show, but I never heard Julie Chen say that. So I guess he goues in the Jury house not knowing.

25. greenbean6

greenbean6 Companion

Aug 17, 2007

From this point on evicted houseguests will not be told or asked about America's Player or anything else they don't already know about. They are supposed to go to the jury without knowing any outside information. The only new info jurors will get will be from newly evicted houseguests and a tape they bring with them when they join the jurors in the sequester house.

26. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 17, 2007

So, they don't get to watch any of the shows or film while they are sequestered? If they get sequestered in a nice place, it might be quite a cool vacation.

27. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 17, 2007

They do get to watch some clips.

Each time a new person enters the jury house, he or she brings along a tape from CBS which has a few clips of the show--usually HOH competitions, and I think maybe veto competitions.

28. Youngteacher226

Aug 17, 2007

Yes, but the video clips are very brief. They don't get to see too much. That's why BB isn't telling jury members about the America's player thing. So the jury members basically have to find out about the game through any evicted houseguest. And they make their decision based off of what they are told & their past experiences in the house, of course.

29. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 17, 2007

I see. I guess poor Dustin will be lonely this week until he gets a fellow jury member. The look on his face when he was evicted was priceless.

30. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Aug 18, 2007

Oh how I wish to be Dustin right now...vacation without anyone. Sleep, eat, sleep, read, eat,:cool:

31. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 21, 2007

32. Youngteacher226

Aug 21, 2007

Yes, I just witnessed it ALL!!!!! Another night filled with drama!! It was between ED and Jen once again. And some major things have changed in the game.:eek:

33. greenbean6

greenbean6 Companion

Aug 21, 2007

WOW! They are REALLY going at it!

34. childcare teach

childcare teach Comrade

Aug 21, 2007

wow i just heard what happen tonight . i can not wait to watch it. is it me or has zach been flying low?

35. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 21, 2007

Ok, I spent way too long reading the link from Cassie, but it was rather interesting and I don't get to see the after dark.

I wonder how much they will show on the regular show.

I too just told my DH the other night that I thought Zach was under the radar.

36. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 21, 2007

any of you that watched the after dark show want to say if they think Jen will be gone or not

37. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 21, 2007

No, don't say, please. I really prefer to see it as it is aired. Now I can't wait for tonight's episode.

38. Youngteacher226

Aug 21, 2007

I kinda already know what the house is trying to do with these nominations but I won't "spill the beans" for you Upsadaisy.:hugs: I'll just say that some major things have been going on since last nights' after dark episode. I can't wait to watch too!

39. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Aug 21, 2007

O my goodness...did you all here what amber just said!!!!!!

First of all she said that God sent her a vision that she was going to win pov...okay...then when she doesn't win, she says she has lost a little bit of faith in Him. Ummmm..girlfriend, you must not have much faith if you are going to let a game cause you to lose faith! come on!

40. Tasha

Tasha Phenom

Aug 21, 2007

I have been thinking we need a BB8 spoiler page where we can talk about afterdark and live happenings between aired shows. What do ya'll think? I'd love to chat about the new stuff, but understand not everyone wants to know ahead of time :)