Big Brother

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by teacherbell, Jun 14, 2006.

1. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 25, 2006

yeah, chilltown's fate rested in erika's hands before she even won HOH. now she really has a decision to make. i'm sure danielle is goin to be trying to work her magic too though

2. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 25, 2006

I hope the girls really stick it to Chilltown.

3. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Aug 25, 2006

I do too! I hope that all the three girls come together and take Chill Town out. Danielle and Janell have supposedly called a one week truce, right??? I hope that Danielle and Janelle make it to the end. That would be awesome!!:)

4. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 25, 2006

Janelle is my favorite!!

5. Youngteacher226

Aug 25, 2006

Well, everyone on this thread knows that Janelle is my favorite. Kaysar was......but of course, sadly everyone lied to him to help themselves. So Janelle was my next hopeful. I really hope that she wises up and finally make her move on Chill Town. My fingers are crossed again this week until Sunday when Erika nominates those clowns!!!!!;)

6. mrsammieb

mrsammieb Devotee

Aug 26, 2006

James was my favorite! But now that he is out of the house I hope Danielle wins. I think Ericka will do what Mike tells her! She can't seem to think for herself. I am trying not to go to the reveil boards and see what is going on but I can't help myself!

7. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 26, 2006

I'm not too hopeful that Erika will see the light either.

8. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 26, 2006

I hate to admit it, but I'm pulling for will and have been since he told everyone in the house that he hates them. Last week was not a good week for him and boogy relatively speaking. HOH put them in the limelight and they may have made a mistake by setting off Danielle.

9. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 26, 2006

They are certainly skilled at manipulation and I guess that is what the game is really all about.

10. jcg

jcg Cohort

Aug 27, 2006

I was gone tonight. Can anyone give me a recap of the Sunday, Aug. 27th show?

11. Youngteacher226

Aug 27, 2006

Well, the obvious happened. Erika nominate Janelle, of course, and Chicken George. Duh?? She is such a weak player and I wouldn't have expected anything more from her. I can't wait to see if Janelle wins POV tues. By the way, Danielle wanted her to nominate Will and Chill Town wanted her to nominate Danielle. Bunch of backstabbers.

12. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 28, 2006

It was obvious how she was going to nominate, but you know, that's how the game works. Someone goes every week. All have lied, all have stabbed others in the back, all have twisted things around to their benefit. That's why they are in the game.

13. jcg

jcg Cohort

Aug 28, 2006

Thanks for the info. I can always count on you to keep me informed!

14. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 28, 2006

But if Janelle doen't win & George does that adds a new twist!!!

15. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 28, 2006

double eviction this week!! and lets face it Janelle wins every thing I bet she'll win again.

what do you reality TV junkies think about survivor and how its divided this year with different "races"?

16. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 28, 2006

ericka may be a "weak" player but I think she's got a real shot at winning it all. it'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

about survivor. i can't decide what I think. Why make race the driving force of the show? on one hand it will bring to light some of the stereotypes we live with but don't talk about. but on the other hand, shouldn't the goal be to unify, not divide?

17. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 28, 2006

this my thought on Survivor:
    in the past some players have accused the other players of not liking them or talking down to them because they were a different race...... but if you have a tribe of all the same race you can't claim that any one is treating you different. That way you'll see who really is the stronger survivors of each group before they unite, their true colors will be out to us watching (depending on how its edited). I think its going to be a big deal with media and "groups". But you know its to get ratings isn't it........... but it might not get the ratings they want. We'll see when it starts next month.

18. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 30, 2006

Erika is obviously with Chill Town.

19. moonbeamsinajar

moonbeamsinajar Habitué

Aug 30, 2006

Are you sure Mike is not playing her? I heard they were an item out of the house, but he has said some mean stuff about her! I would hate to think he really was playing her like that! Him and his "show-mance!"

20. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 30, 2006

If Erika and the other two girls don't join together and get rid of the guys they are just plain stupid.

21. alilisa

alilisa Habitué

Aug 30, 2006

I agree... Mike is definitely playing Erika!!!!

22. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 31, 2006

i think ericka would be stupid to go with the other two girls and not chilltown. ericka has no shot at beating janielle or danielle in the final two but no one wants to give chilltown another million bucks.

I also think that mike is playing ericka. ericka THINKS she is with mike but mike has said who he's taking to the final two and it's not ericka.

23. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 31, 2006

It would have been SO SMART for Erika to nominate BOOGIE the other night- It would have showed she was a true player, the women would out number the guys after the elimination, and she would probably get to at least final 3 which is all she may get to sticking with Mike.

24. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 31, 2006

I don't understand how George keeps being a pawn...do they think if he makes it (by some off chance) that they would beat him in the jury. I think that jury is going to have to choose the lesser of the evils!!!

25. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 31, 2006

I was hoping she would....

26. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 31, 2006

Double eviction tonight!

27. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 31, 2006

OOOO..that's right!!! HMMMM...who do you think goes???
    Dani & ???

28. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 31, 2006

maybe Erika????? I don't know I havn't heard... I've asked the question on another bb...... they usually have the ins and outs no one has said for sure.

29. Youngteacher226

Aug 31, 2006

I hope it's Danielle and Mike Boogie. Danielle flip flops too much when things don't go her way and whines like a baby. And Boogie is just a "go fetch it" type of player in that whatever Will says, he does. How weak. But then he says that he will get rid of Will to win????:confused: Yeah, I'm thinking Boogie needs to go. :)

30. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 31, 2006

the thing with Boogie is: 1) he doesn't need money he has his bar. 2) he hasn't done a thing on his own and hasn't earned a win. 3) He is a dork that makes me laugh when they do that phone thing in the diary room.... he does need to grow up.

31. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 31, 2006

I was just thinking the Jury house could be interesting if Boogie goes becuz of the whole Howie departure thing!!! Maybe they should tape that house as well!!!!

32. Youngteacher226

Aug 31, 2006

I agree Diznee!!!:D :D :D LOL!!

33. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 31, 2006

that would be interesting. I know howie's being talked about as a brute but I kind of like seeing confrontation rather than weaselling and sneak around behind people backs

34. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 31, 2006

Oh, yeah, I would love to see the jury house with him in it. Actually, they should show a little more of the sequestered jury members anyway. There is a lot of repetition in the diary room stuff. I don't know why they have to do that.

Boogie might need the money. Just having a bar doesn't mean you are rolling in the dough. I hope George and Will or Boogie go. George because I can't stand looking at him and I'd be very mad if he won. The other two because they are so full of themselves.

35. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 31, 2006

I think Janelle and Erika just handed the win to Mike and Will. For a minute there, I thought, maybe Janelle will prove to be the amazing player everyone claims and get rid of Boogie, but nope, she just handed them the game. It was BAD BAD time to win HOH.

36. Youngteacher226

Sep 1, 2006

I second that emotion!!;)

37. jcg

jcg Cohort

Sep 1, 2006

Why did Boogie look so upset tonight after each thing that happened? I'm kind of wondering if he is realizing if he has a chance to get to the end that he has to vote out Will. They both manipulated everyone in the house, but as we saw it. it was always Will saying it was his fault. Maybe those sequestered players will see that and see hin as the best player, because he sucked them all in. I don't know, just a thought!

38. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

Sep 1, 2006

football was on last night ...is it on tonight or did i just miss it

39. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Sep 1, 2006

It was on last night, double elimination, Danielle went, then Janelle won HOH, nominated Erika and George, Erika got POV, Boogie went up, George went home. (If anyone can't wait for the show, Joker's Update has the latest info).

40. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Sep 1, 2006

Will it be a regular show on Sun? What do you think will happen next? How dumb can those two girls be and when will they realize that they only have each other?