Big Brother

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by teacherbell, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 17, 2006

I don't think we know yet who won it.

2. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 17, 2006

do any of you go to the "cheeter sites"

Remember last year i think when some one got HOH but it was only for a very short time, I bet it will be like that, not sure. I do like this year, last year was a little boring.

3. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 17, 2006

I thought this past episode was really good. I can't believe Will and his friend are still in the house. I'm starting to pull for them since they are manipulating the "all-stars" including Janelle who I thought was a great player

4. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Aug 17, 2006

Whoa!! Who can admit they saw that coming??????? Chicken George wins HOH????? I love it that he put James on the block. I like seeing James tremble a bit. I don't like traitors and he is a traitor. Although I do believe that they will vote out Erika. Because I think that Chill Town needs James to get to the end. We'll have to see Sunday.:p

5. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 18, 2006

Ericka is with Chill Town.
    I am disappointed that George voted to evict marcellas as he gave him the no slop card.

6. Youngteacher226

Aug 18, 2006

Erika isn't really with Chill Town. They are not really with anyone but themselves. Boogie has said that he will make out with Erika, but will vote her out when the time came. Well, the time is here!:D

7. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 18, 2006

I think that Mike and Erika have a relationship outside of the house...???

8. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 18, 2006

That was a great episode. Worth the wait I would say. Wonder if they are going to be able to play for the veto? I think Erika will get voted out over James.

9. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 18, 2006

I think James will. But you never know how the POV comp will go.

10. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 19, 2006

i think james is going home since ericka at least THINKS she's with chilltown and will is the one calling the shots.

11. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 19, 2006

But, do they really need her anymore?

12. moonbeamsinajar

moonbeamsinajar Habitué

Aug 19, 2006

I think they need to backdoor Janelle in and vote her out. Now I know alot of you love her, but she is the strongest player in the house, and most often wins POV and HOH, so unless they want to see her win the game, they need to get her out if they have a chance! I really would like to see mike boogy go. He has only gotten this far because will is such a good player er... I mean liar, and is taking mike along for the ride! I do like will though, he makes me laugh!

So sad, going on vacation and will miss Big Brother on Sunday night.

13. turtlegirl

turtlegirl Companion

Aug 20, 2006

i actually thought that is what chicken george has in mind Moombeam... that is backdooring Janie... i hope not... i completely adore her and did in season 6..... we will see tonite!

14. Cateacher2b

Cateacher2b Companion

Aug 20, 2006

no surprises given

but wait till you see who won POV and who CG put in his/her place! The most awful moment is when you see who gets evicted! I am still upset after learning about this! And the Coup De Ta---wait till you see what happened with that!

15. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 20, 2006

After Mike won HOH tonight,
    did you see who first jumped into his arms?
    ERIKA!!!!
    I tell you, I think they have and outside relationship...???

16. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 20, 2006

I just have to say, hehehehehe although, they had a chance to really really save themselves and didn't, still, it was a good night.

17. Youngteacher226

Aug 20, 2006

Boy, i have to say that a little part of me just wanted Howie to sock Boogie one good time.:eek: Sorry, but I'm just being honest. They are cowards who grin in people's faces and lie to them like it is their profession. I have no respect for people like that. But I think that although Big Brother IS a game, you still have to face the public when you get out of there and you still have to look yourself in the mirror. It was so funny to see Boogie tremble for a moment when Howie got in his face, because the whole season, he has been very arrogant and harsh towards people behind their backs. He is never able to say things to anyone without first talking to Will. Ughhhh!!! It's crazy to say, but I hope Will gets to the end now and I hope after Boogie is HOH, that someone, anyone gets him OUT!!!

18. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 21, 2006

Three cheers for eliminating Mike!
    No one in the real world will ever believe MB.
    Will does it somehow peacefully and respectfully with that little grin.
    I also thought the whole group was down right mean and disrespectful to CG.

19. Cateacher2b

Cateacher2b Companion

Aug 21, 2006

no giveaways here...

But it is pretty obvious who Mike nominates for eviciton. However, one of the nominations wins POV and the other nomination has a ballistic blow-up and claims cheating was involved in POV. Anyone care to guess who the "blow-up" eviction nominee is????????????

20. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 21, 2006

OOOOOO Cateacher- are you on th 24 hour hook up?

21. Cateacher2b

Cateacher2b Companion

Aug 21, 2006

Yep! Some surprises are in store! Just an FYI...what happens on the tv show isnt necessarily everything that happens on the live feed. There was an issue with Mike and the Coup de Etat that I have yet to see shown on TV...

22. Youngteacher226

Aug 21, 2006

Was the blow up eviction nominee James?????

23. Cateacher2b

Cateacher2b Companion

Aug 21, 2006

Surre was! James and ???? were nominated by Mike. The POV w as won by the other eviction nominee not by James. However, James goes to the Diary Room and claims that the other eviction nominee cheated during POV because he/she scratched him while they were both going for the same object. Needless to say, Big Brother did not offer a redo for the POV and James threw a fit! He's such a baby--Isure hope he goes! And right after him, Chicken George! That man is just as bad as Willl!

24. Youngteacher226

Aug 21, 2006

Oh Cateacher2b, I can't take anymore!!!!! I want to be left in suspense for a few days. :) As long as I know that James was nominated, I'm happy!!! Like I stated in other posts, James is a traitor and he deserves to be nominated. Thanks.

25. Youngteacher226

Aug 21, 2006

And I agree with you about Chicken George!! I dislike everyone else in the house so much that I kinda want Will to win again. I can't believe I actually said that!

26. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 21, 2006

I'm not any happier for James to stay, but if they redo one game because of problems, shouldn't they for all? Can you tell if something really happened in the game?

27. Cateacher2b

Cateacher2b Companion

Aug 21, 2006

Nope...the film, according to BB, didnt show the "happening". Let me say this tho, this incident happens anytime 2 people go for the same thing-it was an accident

28. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 22, 2006

looks like james is going home. I think chilltown may be under fire next week though. their fate will rest in ericka's hands

29. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 23, 2006

James is a big cry baby.

Did you see the close up during the show? James and Janelle fell while trying to grab one doll at the same time and it turned out it wasn't even the right doll. Janelle got up and grabbed the right 'Marcellas' doll and eliminated James.

30. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 23, 2006

I saw that. I misunderstood earlier post and thought she had done something dirty during the game. That's going to bite Chill town in the butt though. I think keeping her in the game was a huge mistake for them.

31. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 23, 2006

She sure knows how to play her cards!!!

32. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 23, 2006

its going to be between Janelle, will or boogie I think at the end, they are just the sneakiest strogest people. I wish some one like Chicken george would win.

33. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 23, 2006

any one excited for Amazing race to start??

34. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 23, 2006

I can't wait! Survivor, too.

35. AngelHead

AngelHead Comrade

Aug 23, 2006

i'm excited about the other shows, too.

I don't think janelle is the sneakiest player though, she let Will play her like a fiddle. She had the chance to take him out and now she's about to pay the price for that mistake.

36. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 23, 2006

Somehow in the end Will will win and yet won't because he's not playing the game for money; make sense? I hope CG wins now. He kind of deserves it too after being on slop and being so different thant he others.

When does the amazing race begin?

37. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 24, 2006

I heard Survivor is breaking the original 16 contestants into 4 tribes based on ethnicity: Asian, African-American, Latin, and White....I find the idea offensive.....What is this supposed to prove? Don't you think it will just promote stereotypical thinking in those prone to those kinds of thoughts anyways?

38. turtlegirl

turtlegirl Companion

Aug 24, 2006

ok... how did you know ericka got head of household if that was supposed to be a "live" eviction..... I am a little confused...

39. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 25, 2006

I think ilt was a matter of knowing that Erika is a floater- Chilltown hopes they can count on her but they might not be able to...She and Danielle could get together and kick some big butt this week ...Dani is mad that James is gone and she could get under Erika's skin....

40. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 25, 2006

I'm curious to see who Eriks puts up.
    I still think she has a personal relationship outside of the house with Mike. They sure were celebrating her HOH together.