Big Brother

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by teacherbell, Jun 14, 2006.

1. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 10, 2006

Well well well, I am no good about guessing on these shows. You never know what will happen. I for sure thought James was going this week. I think I am just going to set back, watch and not try to figure this game out, because the more I try the harder my head hurts.

2. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2006

I am just so truly disgusted that Kaysar left the house.....by getting back doored!! I mean, this just proves that Kaysar is smart and the best game player in the house. That is why everyone felt so threatend by him and voted him out. I hope that the little aliance that Danielle and James made up in their heads eventually crumbles. It will be poetic justice for me to see Danielle or James leave the house next week. Then they can get back to Chill Town. Who knows???? I pray that Erika plays the game this week with some guts.

3. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 11, 2006

I was happy to see Kaysar go. I liked him at first last year, but he talks one way and acts the other and does a really good job of pulling the wool over people's eyes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not for Danielle, in fact, it's more a case of having some that I really don't want to win, and then for the rest, I don't really care. None of my faves made it in.

4. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 11, 2006

I think right now at this moment, I want Chicken George to win it. Seems like he needs the money and he is just having fun in that house. He is making the best at what he is able to do and I hope that pays off for him in the long run.
    I don't know if any of you heard this or not but I heard Chicken George has pancreatic cancer. Has anyone else heard anything about that?

5. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 11, 2006

Kaysar is totally different this year.
    He was letting eveyone talk for him.

It'll be interesting to see if Erica decides to come out of a shell.
    Earlier she said that she wanted things to stir up
    yet she thought it was in her best interest not to do it herself.
    hmmmmm...

6. Youngteacher226

Aug 11, 2006

I think Erika is going to be Chill Town's puppet. She just thinks that Will and Boogie are soooooo cute. Ughhh!!!Kaysar is no longer there for her to fall over so, It's just clear that she's going to do Chill Town's dirty work. And yes I agree also that Kaysar made some serious mistakes in the beginning by not putting up Chill Town. He really believed that they would work with him to get the floaters out of the house. Yeah right!!! If one of them had gotten HOH, they would have put up Kaysar faster than they would have shaved all of their body hairs.:D :eek:

7. moonbeamsinajar

moonbeamsinajar Habitué

Aug 11, 2006

I heard they have to do Head of Household over, because Howies buzzer didn't work... drat.

8. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 11, 2006

Was that on the live feed?

9. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 11, 2006

Whatever helps BB6, RIGHT?!?!?! I knew something was going to happen with that, after he said I did, I did push it. That makes me kinda mad because what if Howie wins then you know something is up.

10. Texas Gal

Texas Gal Companion

Aug 11, 2006

I read somewhere else about what happens. Yes, they had to re-do it. It will be shown on Sunday's show. I wish I could gripe/rejoice (whatever the case may be), but I don't want to talk about it for fear of spoiling it for you guys! I'll save my comments for Sunday!

11. Youngteacher226

Aug 11, 2006

They had to re-do HOH???????? Oh my gosh, I hope Will or Boogie did not get it!!!! If they did, I think that the HOH's are rigged. For some strange reason, Chill Town is being kept on the show for ratings or something. I better not be disgusted on Sunday, or I probably wont even watch the show for the rest of the season.:(

12. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 11, 2006

I would be very suspicious if they redid it. There have been other games that have been questionable that they let stand. Howie may not have hit it right (at an agle) or maybe he hit it too hard and jammed it. Those are the breaks though.

13. frodolass

frodolass Comrade

Aug 11, 2006

Yep, they did. No spoiling from me :)

14. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

15. frodolass

frodolass Comrade

Aug 11, 2006

16. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 13, 2006

WHAT< they replay HOH and Erica is out?
    Common , at least allow Erica a dual HOH.

17. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 14, 2006

Janelle being HOH isn't fair either!
    She lost in the first HOH EARLY due to an incorrect answer, not
    due to a bad buzzer. She shouldn't have been given a redo as well. Or maybe the redo HOH should have been to dual with Erica like the first week with Jace and Janelle. Could you see Erica and Janelle as HOH together? Maybe CBS did it this way as Janelle is a ratings booster...

18. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 14, 2006

I agree. She shouldn't have been in it at all. Boogie's light didn't work, but that wouldn't have made Janelle stay. I think they are just trying to keep the game "exciting" since BB6 seems to be the faves (although not with me).

19. Youngteacher226

Aug 14, 2006

I think it is so funny how Janelle is controlling the game!:D You have to give that girl credit. Just think, last week Danielle was trying to get her out of the house and this week she's probably going to get Danielle out of the house. LOL! I'm sorry, I give credit where credit is due and I'm ecstatic about BB6 winning HOH again. That is what the house get for voting Kaysar out! What goes around, comes around.:sorry:

20. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 14, 2006

As much as I hate Janelle,
    she currently deserves the money.
    Or Will...

21. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 14, 2006

She may be good at the games, but common sense went out the window with Howie's. Their faces were priceless when James told him what he had given for an answer!!!

22. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 14, 2006

did you all catch the last part with Erika....... Rumor is she lives with mike Boogie in real world. (even that he proposed to her).

So that seams a little strange.

Then she is in bed with him on the show and they kiss as the show ends last night.

23. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 14, 2006

24. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 14, 2006

What did James tell them his answer was? I must've missed something. Janelle has a great memory, I'll give her that.

25. alilisa

alilisa Habitué

Aug 15, 2006

I missed the ending tonight-darn phone!!! how did the veto ceremony go?

26. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 16, 2006

No big surprise Dani took herself off the block Marcelles went up and is on his way out since Erika is part of secret chill town alliance.

27. Youngteacher226

Aug 16, 2006

Too bad Danielle couldn't work for the veto herself and take herself off the block by her own efforts. But I think that everyone is definately going to get Janelle out of the house because they are soooo determined. They know if they keep Dani in the house then she will go after Janelle. Hmmmm, makes me wonder why everyone is so scared of Janelle. If I was her, I would take it as a compliment. Anyway, Marcellas is out of the house for sure this week!!

28. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 16, 2006

I don't think they are scared of her, she is just playing this game stupid. She is going after people that she does not need to. She should have taken out chilltown a long time ago. Quit worrying about the floaters and take people who you know are in alliances together. Floaters you can work with, alliances you can't. You can only go so far with people that are in alliances until they need to start getting rid of you.

29. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 16, 2006

Yeah, that fatal flaw (not taking out chill town) will be her downfall for sure. Does anybody else like James or Danielle know about Erika?

30. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 16, 2006

After the "shower" sceene, you would think Janelle would figure it out, but she didn't. Well, can't wait to see what comes of it.

31. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 16, 2006

Does anyone else besides myself think Janelle is really a man? Why does she do so good in competitions? Why is she so manly looking? Why does she get along so well with Marcellas? I am sorry people who like her but I really think she is a man. I can't get over the fact that she has such manly features.

32. Youngteacher226

Aug 16, 2006

I'm sorry, I think they are scared of Janelle, that's why it is everyone's plan to get her out. Janelle is doing right by getting rid of the floaters. Those floaters have it in for her, they don't like her and I do think that they will all put her up if they ever get HOH. They've proven it. Marcellas is talking about killing her, Danielle can't get over her winning everything, Erika has made comments about her going after the female houseguests and Chicken George is totally for getting BB6 out of the game because he is too lazy and stupid to win anything. So yes, she is smart to get the floaters out. Chill Town know that they need her to get farther in the game that is why they shower with her and flirt with her. They're just two losers and users and I despise them. Chill Town is not all that big to me because they can't win anything. So my hope is that either James or one of Chill Town goes home next week! James is a traitor and Chill Town are just blahhhh! Losers and they need to go home.

33. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 17, 2006

:eek: Janelle a man!

I'm not convinced that Marcellas is going home tonight.
    It seems that way yet he should have George's vote because he gave him that slop slip, and I think Danielle's vote is a toss up. Mike and Will have yet to vote the same, yet Erika is with them?
    Howie wll vote as Janelle tells him.
    James is the only sure vote against marcellas and I'd LOVE to see it be the only one just to tick him off.

34. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 17, 2006

WOW!!!!youngteacher226....... Do you feel better now? We all have our own opinions and we cannot get upset about them. I myself can't stand Janelle and her dumb blonde act. I am so over the giggles and the thinking I am the only woman on earth thing. Howie just gets on my nerves with his hollaring after someone he likes gets HOH!! Are you kidding me, the floaters are the only ones who want Janelle out of the game? Chilltown is just flirting with Janelle because she is HOH!! Give me a break. Dumb Janelle thinks they really like her, think about it. They only talk to her because she keeps winning these bleeping challenges. Since she thinks she is gods gift to men, she is really falling for their act. I love chilltown, they make it fun, they are playing the game like it is supposed to be played. They lose the challenges because they know they have everyone fooled in the house to keep them and it is in their best interest to not win. So they can't get blamed for putting up the wrong people. All the times Janelle has won HOH, who has had most influence on who she puts up? DUH!!! WILL(chilltown) not BB6 alliance. That is smart in chilltowns part because now everyone hates Janelle for what chilltown wants done.

35. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 17, 2006

I agree with luvs2shop.
    Janelle is simply eye candy to the men,
    and that mkes her feel good about herself.
    So she's being played more than she realizes.

Did anyone win this new power yet?

36. Youngteacher226

Aug 17, 2006

I would like to just see for myself who is really the best game players in the house. Everyone, including Chill Town, has given Janelle her props by saying she is the "smartest" player in the game and that she is good. So, although Janelle has made a few mistakes by believing that Chill Town and James were in her alliance, she still deserves that money. Chill Town hasn't done anything this season but use other people to do their dirty work but hasn't won anything besides one silly veto challenge that basically saved Boogie's life! They are just flying by the seats of their pants and they should thank their lucky stars that they are not at home watching from their sofas. LOL!

37. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 17, 2006

Noone has won the new power yet. Tonight they will probably announce who wins because it may just change the game on who gets voted out. I am on the edge of my seat right now and I can't wait to see what happens and who gets the power.

38. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 17, 2006

Sorry took so long...that sheep thing was "Pull the wool over our eyes." Janelle & Howie looked like he said something in a foreign language. Neither one of them heard of it...He had to explain it.

39. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 17, 2006

Oh, okay. Now I remember. Thanks. I agree that Janelle has been manipulated by Will big time. What an ego she has.

40. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 17, 2006

did james win the secret power with his response?? I thought that was too simple a saying. I thought Chicken George was good at it.